Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today some ethnic probably wanted to rob me, no kidding

Makes sense, what kinda MENA?
I think it's a mix of the types of Arabs. The older Arabs the came here tend to be more civilised whilst the more recent Arabs are more uncivilised.

I think it's a mix of the types of Arabs. The older Arabs the came here tend to be more civilised whilst the more recent Arabs are more uncivilised.
Older ones are probably maybe Levantines or Turks who are better ofc

Newer ones might be Nafris, who are more problematic due to their amounts of Negro blood.

Older ones are probably maybe Levantines or Turks who are better ofc

Newer ones might be Nafris, who are more problematic due to their amounts of Negro blood.
Makes sense

Gypsies should be sent back to curryland tbh

They’re not native to Europe, aren’t genetically alike us, so they don’t belong

@caineturbat2003
:yes::yes::yes:

It's not even Warsaw or Krakau, only a city of 200 thousand's... I see MORE and MORE ethnics here, I don't know what's going on with this country.
I know that feel bro. So far today, I've seen a rice couple PDA'ing at a bus stop when going to work, a sand family at another bus stop when going back from work, and some black chick with her kid while walking our family dog. And all of that while, sure, living in a capital of a country, but it's still a relatively small city in a country with no history of contact with non-European parts of the world:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

Both pretty bad tbh:
-Giga NT
-Both loud as fuck
-Always in groups together or having gatherings with each other
-High crime rate
-Foids are entitled & rude

They also are a net-negative to society:

View attachment 1230067
The spics I’ve interacted with irl are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Black Americans on the other hand seem to walk around like they had a chip on their soldier. There’s something about spic culture that makes them very cheerful and they spread that around, while the opposite is true of black culture.

If it happens again knock them the fuck out

The spics I’ve interacted with irl are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Black Americans on the other hand seem to walk around like they had a chip on their soldier. There’s something about spic culture that makes them very cheerful and they spread that around, while the opposite is true of black culture.
Nah, Spics I've met have been rude & they also have their own version of thugmaxxing

Even then, they are just far more NT on average so there's that.
I know that feel bro. So far today, I've seen a rice couple PDA'ing at a bus stop when going to work, a sand family at another bus stop when going back from work, and some black chick with her kid while walking our family dog. And all of that while, sure, living in a capital of a country, but it's still a relatively small city in a country with no history of contact with non-European parts of the world:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.
It's happening to you guys now, I'm sorry to hear that.

Nah, Spics I've met have been rude & they also have their own version of thugmaxxing

Even then, they are just far more NT on average so there's that.
Strange that we have the complete opposite experiences, though not surprising.

Who da fuck stand in line for 1 hour unless it's free burger day

It's happening to you guys now, I'm sorry to hear that.
Yeah, but it's a bit funny to see the amount of ethnics here increasing while liberals are losing their minds over how the country is supposedly collapsing because they are still salty over losing the election, saying that everyone is leaving and nobody would want to live here and whatnot:feelshaha:. Meanwhile, ethnics keep on coming and we are still a country with a positive net migration rate as we were for about the last decade or so:feelsjuice:.