Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some retarded idea I have to help with my social life

Make sure you’re presentable as well. Haircut, shower, clean clothes that fit you etc

Do you have socials? You’re better off looking for his instagram
We are both chuds, at least the last time I knew him, we don't use that crap

I am rather nervous rn tbh

I doubt I can do it

Reconnecting with old friends is... too awkward, like sure you can find them again but usually the flame of friendship is lost to time and cannot be reignited

A lot can change in 5 years. Dont go into this expecting too much
Funny how barely anything as changed for me

Cant help you here, im literally trying to do the same thing with people from hs since I'm invisible at college not a soul

nvm wrong house

I will knock the right one now

wow brutal man, i mean if you went rn, its understandable most people are working

i expected that you would visit like after work hours or weekends
wait there is still a chance

the house mogs the shit out of my mental home apartment btw

brutal thread tbh

the fact he probably has a job, can drive or is out with friends is just another time of getting mogged

Weren’t his parents home
No

I am now back in my goy pod apartment rotting as usual, not having achieved anything

jack off on his porch

update: no one is home
Brutal. I’d try again at 6 P.M. perhaps. Or maybe a little later as long as it’s not dark. People are usually home then. Don’t show up when it’s dark though. If nobody is still home, try leaving a note on the door with your name, contact info, and why you want to hang out with this guy again. That’s what I’d do

Brutal. I’d try again at 6 P.M. perhaps. Or maybe a little later as long as it’s not dark. People are usually home then. Don’t show up when it’s dark though. If nobody is still home, try leaving a note on the door with your name, contact info, and why you want to hang out with this guy again. That’s what I’d do
Due to the location and not being able to drive, I am dependent on bus times, so I will see

I had an old friend 5 years ago who I drifted away from and have lost all contact since, but I thought I may go to their address.

That may be retarded tho, due to the fact that he probably has grown up since then and mogs me, he may not live there, or even worse he doesn't remember me or remembers me in a bad way and tells me to fuck off.

I am desperate at this point even for friendship, let alone ascension with a heckin girl
nah, don’t go see him. it’ll just be strange and uncomfortable.