Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i found out that i might be a little racist

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I was standing in the line in the store and this arab looking Chaddam entered the store. Immediately all foids started to look at him and forgot to look away, the men looked at him in fear because he was tall, muscular and very handsome.
I swear to god, i never felt so much hate towards a person like i did. today.
I literally wanted to murder him in front of everyone, because he didn’t do anything to deserve his looks, like i didn’t deserve my subhuman body.
It’s just unfair.

I also think, what triggered me so much is the fact that he’s ethnic.
If he was white, i wouldn’t even care.
It might be because i have a hatred towards ethnics, even though i am not full white myself, i am Southern European.

He didn’t do anything except existing and everyone wanted to suck his cock, even the male faggots around us.

He then started to talk to someone he know and the foid in front of me started laughing at his words even though he didn’t even make a joke. He was just talking normal, but this whore was so wet for him, she acted as if he is so funny and interesting (while it’s just his looks, nothing else).
She was very old, ugly and also HAIRY, which made me almost puke my lungs out.
Why it’s always the ugly toilets that try to hit on Chad?

Last edited:
So what part of this is racist? It's just a cocky chad who happens to be a sandnigger:feelsUgh:

So what part of this is racist? It's just a cocky chad who happens to be a sandnigger:feelsUgh:
I wouldn’t care if he was white. It triggered me that white foids were so much into him

Doubt it. Ethnics can't be chad and no woman wants them anyways.

ya,
know the feels
:feelsLSD:

Tell him Allah Akbar this is you're place to explosion vest

I was standing in the line in the store and this arab looking Chaddam entered the store. Immediately all foids started to look at him and forgot to look away, the men looked at him in fear because he was tall, muscular and very handsome.
I swear to god, i never felt so much hate towards a person like i did. today.
I literally wanted to murder him in front of everyone, because he didn’t do anything to deserve his looks, like i didn’t deserve my subhuman body.
It’s just unfair.

I also think, what triggered me so much is the fact that he’s ethnic.
If he was white, i wouldn’t even care.
It might be because i have a hatred towards ethnics, even though i am not full white myself, i am Southern European.

He didn’t do anything except existing and everyone wanted to suck his cock, even the male faggots around us.

He then started to talk to someone he know and the foid in front of me started laughing at his words even though he didn’t even make a joke. He was just talking normal, but this whore was so wet for him, she acted as if he is so funny and interesting (while it’s just his looks, nothing else).
She was very old, ugly and also HAIRY, which made me almost puke my lungs out.
Why it’s always the ugly toilets that try to hit on Chad?
you sound like a complete schizophrenic

STOP BEING RACIST!