Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today I descend from Mentalcel to Mentally ill Truecel.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I think I was calling myself a mentalcel (i.e an incel who is an incel because he’s mentally ill) as a last ditch cope all this time.

Really, it’s because I’m ugly... I just also happen to be mentally ill.

Today, I accept my place and descend.

Dsc 0496 copy

I think the whole forum can take an example from you, descending is the only way.

OP finally uses tinder and turns into rapid spam poster / depressioncel.

He was coping hard before. It took this long to fully accept the blackpill.

I hate when users start spamming threads with no real effort and actually thought into it.

Yes. Only looks matter. Mentally ill Chad is eccentric/rebellious; never mentacel.

Yep. I used to use that cope as well

Is that important? I think there should be a type of incel who categorizes incels all day.

Is that important? I think there should be a type of incel who categorizes incels all day.
Yeah. It really means fuck all at the end of the day. Nature doesn't create categorical differences the way we humans tend to do. What matters in nature is whether your genes are fit for procreation or not.

Yeah. It really means fuck all at the end of the day. Nature doesn't create categorical differences the way we humans tend to do. What matters in nature is whether your genes are fit for procreation or not.
I don't think that giving birth or producing humans(babies) is important either. These are just natural symptoms. There is no need to produce a nation. So you don't need to have the best genes. You can do a lot of things in 2018. No need for actual sex.