Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Literally everyone has a gf but me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s becoming more and more rare for me to know another single man. This one guy at church I thought was an incel, shaved his long beard off and actually is pretty good looking, well he has a gf. And she’s actually attractive. I’m happy for him because he’s a real nice guy and has some incel traits, but yeah crazy he can not only get a gf but she’s really cute. While I get nothing.

brutally over, i never meet any other single guy because i never even bother talking to anyone tbh.

Remember that the more you focus on finding people who have girlfriends the more you will see them. While part of me feels that there is no loneliness epidemic i also do agree with the point that those who are really lonely are not exactly outside in public

You can do the same thing many of them are doing. Say you have a gf. That's normie behavior.

You can do the same thing many of them are doing. Say you have a gf. That's normie behavior.
I don’t follow. Are you suggesting I lie or are you implying he is lying, he’s not; I have seen her in person.

Good luck when they ask for pictures or ask detaiks about your relationship lol

At least im not the only loser in my family. My uncle mogs me by procreating but he got divorceraped and lost everything and nowadays he is defeated and rots at home most of the time

More brutal once you see former acquaintances getting married :feelsrope:

Incels don't leave their caves except when they need to wagecuck but then they will quickly go back to their caves without meeting anyone since there are no point. Millions are rotting but you can't see them.

I just avoid human contact as much as possible to avoid being life-mogged, seeing people from high school again is my worst fear, one time a guy I knew from them was around and he had his wife/gf and kid with him, I fucking hid.

Considering dying my hair just to not get recognized.

They're all used. That virgin in the spirit shit is stupid.

opposite for me all of the guys I know are single virgins. I even think that the most of normies lying about having gf or sex because even being a normie is not enough for foids anymore

The thought of having a gf sounds good, but actually "having" one kinda uncomfortable.

They need constant validation and attention. They milk your wallet like a kike

Also not sure if I mentioned but my neighbor who is a bald soy boy under 6’ now also has an attractive gf.

It’s becoming more and more rare for me to know another single man. This one guy at church I thought was an incel, shaved his long beard off and actually is pretty good looking, well he has a gf. And she’s actually attractive. I’m happy for him because he’s a real nice guy and has some incel traits, but yeah crazy he can not only get a gf but she’s really cute. While I get nothing.
every chad or normie has had a atleast one girlfriend by now

This can’t be, if according to the statistics more and more men are single then why are you seeing more and mor men in relationships??? I see 2 possible answers, 1 is that the statistics lie which I highly doubt and 2 you just have tunnel vision and don’t notice those that don’t get anything.

This can’t be, if according to the statistics more and more men are single then why are you seeing more and mor men in relationships??? I see 2 possible answers, 1 is that the statistics lie which I highly doubt and 2 you just have tunnel vision and don’t notice those that don’t get anything.
I think it’s option 2, the ugly guys with gfs just stand out to me. I’m happy for my friend from church but why him and not me? His gf is even what I like, attractive and Slavic. The dude has what would make my life almost 100% perfect.

Worse is my bluepill friends keep harassing me about it and trying to get me someone (impossible)

Just fix your brain-chemistry/face/height bro

Worse is my bluepill friends keep harassing me about it and trying to get me someone (impossible)
Pisses me off when they say they will find you someone but never do or even make an effort. But you know if they ever did she would ugly as fuck and fat.