Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid accidently admits that she thinks mentally ill men deserve to die alone

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

I know WatER is wet when you talk to these hypocrites, But i think it's always good to constantly expose these people for what they are, Here you see a real mask slip moment "Yes, women deserve men who aren't mentally ill" I.E mentally ill men deserve to die alone, the veil has slipped and revealed and ugly soul who hates men who are mentally ill.

I bet she wouldn't care if chad had the "mentality" of an Incel

Goodluck trying to erase us, we started off as outcast weak parasite of the society, but now we have network all across the globe , and if we want we can literally operate as mercenary soldiers. Who do these bitches think they are dealing with??? We got nothing to lose in this holy war, if we win we will enjoy the Earth, if we lose we will go into ever lasting peace with no miserable existence . The main thing is to not die like a coward in a room, but to go down putting a fight.

Foids are making their lives harder by chasing awful guys who treat them like crap instead of kind guys like me but foids want nothing to do with my socially retarded ass so ya, screw them.

They would make excuses for him saying Chad is eccentric, original or has a strong personality

Removing misandric women would make incels', and all other men's, lives much better as well, yet interestingly, I never see any woman agreeing with or suggesting that. In fact, I've never seen a woman saying that women can be shit just as they constantly accuse men of being:waitwhat:...

Don't men also deserve non-mentally ill women? Do men deserve any standards at all? Or do you believe that women are by definition perfect, like so many (just about all) women do?

If you want sex and basic respect and belongingness youre a mysogynist stinky inky.

But if you want to genocide all ugly and neurodivergent because the thought of your existence makes women uncomfortable sometimes, well that's womens empowerment

They would make excuses for him saying Chad is eccentric, original or has a strong personality
Yes, Chad can't lose. For example, if an incel did something which a foid viewed as 'creepy', but then Chad did the exact same thing as the incel, the foid would instead view Chad as 'mysterious'.

I bet she also virtue signals about destigmatizing mental illness.

Last edited:
You can bet for sure man, if chad is violent and psychopathic he's just dominant and struggling with emotions according with mental deficient foidlet gymnastic.

Yes, Chad can't lose. For example, if an incel did something which a foid viewed as 'creepy', but then Chad did the exact same thing as the incel, the foid would instead view Chad as 'mysterious'.
Exactly. It's over.

This is why you should never ever show a slither of empathy to them.

its a club, and they work to keep undesirables out

"removing incels from the equation still makes women's lives tab bit easier."

How the fuck are lonely ugly men making toilets' lives hard? The fact that our very own existance makes their life "hard" really shows the true nature of foids and how cruel they are. They practically want us exterminated if they could. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this is considered okay by society but if I say land whales deserve to starve to death everyone comes after me with their pitchforks. Clown world we living in.