Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To work on our personalities we need to start Chadfishing more.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
According to normies we need to start working on our personalities more. But it's tough and we already have low self esteem. Solution! Just Chadfish to gain experience and confidence talking with foids. If you mess up, it's ok it wasn't you anyway.This way, once you log into your REAL account, you'll easily be able to woo these females with your AMAZING personality.

Thanks for the advice normies! My body is ready to escape inceldom.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

High IQ and Lifefuel!
We could emulate interaction with foids this way and, as you said, "improve our personality" in the process
I'm sure femoids will be willing to rush on our dick by dozens, dazzled by our new amazing personalities.
:lul::forcedsmile:

I'm confused: on my main account, when I say, "ay bitch jump on this dick" they block me. Can somebody explain this bad luck, because when I used a more attractive male it would work every time, so it's a pretty effective pick up line.

I'm confused: on my main account, when I say, "ay bitch jump on this dick" they block me. Can somebody explain this bad luck, because when I used a more attractive male it would work every time, so it's a pretty effective pick up line.

Yikes! Jeepers creepers where do I start? You just have to improve more sweetie and increase your showers per day.

just change your bones bro !

Any normalfag that says this is absolute insecure about their dating prospects, call them out on it. Say that looks > all.

I’ve never got a match and talked to a girl before on any real account, so I honestly wouldn’t know what the reaction would be.

I have only ever got matches on fake accounts and I be my autistic self and they don’t seem to mind as they will talk with me for a long time and I’ll say all kinds of autistic shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back