Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To understand your mental state, have a dissociation episode and you will feel truly numb and understand your mental state

• Thread starter Deleted member 36698
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
read le title.

I was in class and I sort of just 'blanked out' I didn't even realise it, it sort of felt like I was out of my body, detached from reality. Was like that for about half an hour. Then the teacher prodded my back, I couldn't remember what was going on around me for the duration of that detachment period. then after a couple mins, it was the end of the schoolday, I left school and as I was walking to the bus stop, I felt like my mental state was absolutely horrible. I could understand myself better for a good 2 hours after that detachment period. One truly felt no emotions, my mind was completely desolate.

Finally, at the bus stop. I have my hands in my pocket and wait for the bus to come. 9 minutes or so later, I catch sight of the bus. Bus stops for me, I put my oyster card (payment method for public transport in the UK) on the reader and walk to the back of the bus. Now I am sitting at the back of the bus and I just stare at the state of society through the glass. Couple stops later, I get off the bus and I don't thank the bus driver bc he looks very kikey. From there I walk home.

10 minutes later, I am at the front door. Get my keys out and I unlock the front door.

Then le feels come back again.

Well said Danny mate

Well said Danny mate
average pocoyo enjoyer:
average pocoyo enjoyer:
Gigachad

when your prefrontal cortex is burned out, inceldom must have fucked your brain so hard tbhlossus.

Jokes aside I wish I have that grindset.

I only feel this for a couple of minutes just before falling asleep. Not every night though.

You were probably going having a mental breakdown, sometimes when I’m really stressed or depressed about things I start throwing up and have trouble breathing. A couple years ago after a really bad traumatic event in my life happened (won’t go into detail) I uncontrollably laughed for hours and fell asleep for almost a full day. Except of course when you’re someone like us no one cares about you when you’re having some breakdown.

read le title.

I was in class and I sort of just 'blanked out' I didn't even realise it, it sort of felt like I was out of my body, detached from reality. Was like that for about half an hour. Then the teacher prodded my back, I couldn't remember what was going on around me for the duration of that detachment period. then after a couple mins, it was the end of the schoolday, I left school and as I was walking to the bus stop, I felt like my mental state was absolutely horrible. I could understand myself better for a good 2 hours after that detachment period. One truly felt no emotions, my mind was completely desolate.

Finally, at the bus stop. I have my hands in my pocket and wait for the bus to come. 9 minutes or so later, I catch sight of the bus. Bus stops for me, I put my oyster card (payment method for public transport in the UK) on the reader and walk to the back of the bus. Now I am sitting at the back of the bus and I just stare at the state of society through the glass. Couple stops later, I get off the bus and I don't thank the bus driver bc he looks very kikey. From there I walk home.

10 minutes later, I am at the front door. Get my keys out and I unlock the front door.

I dont think I'll take a literal child in schools advice. Wait till you are fucking 23 with multiple rejections first hand and literally.becoming a fucking schizo. Then its hell

Bro, that is so based and relatable! I get this dissociation feeling when I get high! Like I am right now! :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: But I've also had it sober, though it's a lot more difficult to achieve it that way. When I'm high, it comes very naturally and quickly. When I'm not, I have to let my mind shut down, and then it will slowly come in. The things you can contemplate and work over when you're in this state, man, it's like nothing else. So much processing goes down, that when you're done, you just feel like you've solved so many puzzles and riddles. It's the only other good feeling.

I don't thank the bus driver bc he looks very kikey.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Also, very based and black pilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well that is what happens when you pay for a lobotomy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Bro.

If this deteriorates as in episodes becoming increasingly recurrent and if the absent-mindedness aggravates, then you can say goodbye to your brain forever.

I have this, it's called DPDR, and it can get bad. Like real bad. You should should avoid marijuana completely if you aren't already.

read le title.

Cracked up at that part.