Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To Chadstralians

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
How do you feel about being aryan gods in a sea of SEAcels and curries?

Does it feel good knowing that you mogs the fuck out of your neighbours simply by virtue of having superior aryan genetics?
Do you masturbate to the thought of status-raping all the inferior brown moslems in the north?

I hope a typhoon hits Australia

Does it make you scared?

That anti-lolicon shithole needs to be nuked and all turned into desert

theyre still pretty far away from australia

Well, this is retarded.

I mog some curries etc. but it's pointless, this place is hypergamy hell, women can literally live on cenno and just fuck the absolute prime of genetic material. They have zero incentive for picking anything outside looks.

being white in australia is nothing special.
and the ricesluts are at the unis, so unless u attend uni, there is no chance of maxxing on the white fever.

I'm not chadstralian

being white in australia is nothing special.
and the ricesluts are at the unis, so unless u attend uni, there is no chance of maxxing on the white fever.
just be white, descended from darktriadmaxxers in england and given natural selection by the spiders and snakes filtering in chad genes bro

Many chadstralians man.