Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does made in heaven have such a big ego?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
This low iq shitskin (self proclaimed t50 soulless black eyes) has every failo in the book so he takes his anger out on this forum. He also got bullied by his superior brother who height, nt and iq mogs him. He got the shitskin iq genetics plus he has autism which is rare for his kind: the ultimate genetic failure. He dares to have an ego lmao when hes literally a failure. He is the one who claims to be genetically superior, especially to gooks so im not unfairly instigating some war here; I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine.

You just get used to it, I guess. I've been talking about blackpill topics to him, and he denies it all the time. Even when I was like 15, loooong before I was ever exposed to the red/black pill, I remember one time where I got sick of my brother making fun of my appearance and I bitched to my dad. My dad said "oh, just make fun of him as well", and I basically said how there's nothing to make fun of him for. In hindsight, It was one of the most brutal realizations of my life. The fact that my brother mogs me in EVERY fucking way.

He's taller than me 6'1 VS 5'8
He has brown eyes while I have soulless black eyes
He's studying electrician/robotics while I have a shitty worthless police degree
He has a normal body while I literally walk with a limp. He used to make fun of me by saying I walk like a penguin
Even phenotypically, he has a North Pontic face while I have the more swarthy Pontic face
I have a 6'1 bro and I'm 5'8 and my 13 y/o sister is 5'5 and still growing. Though my brother hasn't bullied me as much as OP's had, but he STILL HAS bullied me regardless. He's made fun of my height and autism and NEETdom. Also he is WAY higher IQ than me and studies robotics while I work a deadend Security Guard job:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You have t50s as well lol. I have green eyes. Everyday, you wish you were me lol.
IMG 20240610 013510
IMG 20240610 013448
IMG 20240610 013223
Here are some Japnese/British HAPAS. Everyday, I cry because, I'm not so superior and white passing like these people

@Made in Heaven

You have t50s as well lol. I have green eyes. Everyday, you wish you were me lol.
View attachment 1177439
View attachment 1177440
View attachment 1177441
Here are some Japnese/British HAPAS. Everyday, I cry because, I'm not so superior and white passing like these people
i have hazel eyes and was i talking about your eyes, you fucking retard? You dont have green eyes regardless, you have hazel; they're basically the same anyway with different amounts of melanin

was i talking about your eyes, you fucking retard? You dont have green eyes regardless, you have hazel; they're basically the same anyway with different amounts of melanin
I have dark green eyes. You don't even know what hazel looks like, because, you're Japanese chingchong who has never seen what colored eyes looks like. Mine is dark green, my grandfather had A very light green eyes colour (he looks like Yahya sinwar)

Last edited:
None of this means much coming from a chink. Go back to china

i have hazel eyes and was i talking about your eyes, you fucking retard? You dont have green eyes regardless, you have hazel; they're basically the same anyway with different amounts of melanin
You're seething so hard, because, we are whiter then You. Keep coping with "0.1%"
I am going to post those videos which I found this week, just to annoy the shit out of you. @Made in Heaven is white passing, even white nationalists on Twitter have said so.

And plenty, of anglos and franks have Black eyes and hair anyway lol. You shouldn't be talking about eye colour when you're japnese Monkey who doesn't even look human(caucasian)
@DarkStarDown

Also, I'll believe you have hazel eyes and non chinksect eye when I see your eye pic.

my features are different; keep coping, lebanese shitskin manlet
IMG 20240610 014839
AYYY LESBANSU MAN! YOU ARE SHITSKINU, I AM SO HASUM AND AND WHITE PASSINGRU. I AM VERY DIFFFRNTY FROM OTHER AZINU

never claimed to be gl you faggot

hes saying the stupidest shit all because hes mad about me beating him in the other thread
IMG 20240610 014839
" I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GUDDD LOOKINGU. ONLY THAT'S I HAVE GUD JAWU AND SKULL MOG ALL ARABU! HAHHAH I BEAT UP IN OTHER THREAD, EVE. THOUGH, I DIDN'T REPSONDU. HAPA SUPERIORITYU!

How do you guys have the energy for all this drama

I barely have the energy to watch a 10-minute YouTube video...

View attachment 1177439
View attachment 1177440
View attachment 1177441
blue eyes GIF

You guys obsess over the most irrelevant bullshit. Eye color is completely meaningless if you’re ugly. It’s the last thing people will notice about you. I have blue eyes. Nobody fucking cares.

If anything, blue/green eyes are just a perk or badge for someone who already rolled a handsome build. Nobody’s gonna compliment your pretty eyes if you’re ugly. Absolutely delusional.

blue eyes GIF

You guys obsess over the most irrelevant bullshit. Eye color is completely meaningless if you’re ugly. It’s the last thing people will notice about you. I have blue eyes. Nobody fucking cares.

If anything, blue/green eyes are just a perk or badge for someone who already rolled a handsome build. Nobody’s gonna compliment your pretty eyes if you’re ugly. Absolutely delusional.
IMG 20240610 014839
CORRECTU! I AM HAPA WITH HAZEL. I AM ALSO WHIT PASSINGRU AND Very HASUM.

p
blue eyes GIF

I had a white “friend” who had shit pfl, almost asian esque eyes but they were a10. He got complimented for them all the time

p

I had a white “friend” who had shit pfl, almost asian esque eyes but they were a10. He got complimented for them all the time
How many times did his eyes get him laid?

I have dark green eyes. You don't even know what hazel looks like, because, you're Japanese chingchong who has never seen what colored eyes looks like. Mine is dark green, my grandfather had A very light green eyes colour (he looks like Yahya sinwar)
Trust me guys im aryan im aryan!!!