Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To be offered to go after ugly femorloids is biggest insult possible

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
By enemies, "friends" (fuck, those no friends anymore), relatives. Even by crush, one of my crushes, nasty cunt, offered me to try going after her ugly friend. That was especially disgusting and made feel total trash

Those who did it, let they be damned

Fuckadokawa

Truth. They want us to go for the garbage nobody else wants. It's not fair, I'm not inferior to anyone

Just lol at allowing him to post these threads

By enemies, "friends" (fuck, those no friends anymore), relatives. Even by crush, one of my crushes, nasty cunt, offered me to try going after her ugly friend. That was especially disgusting and made feel total trash

Those who did it, let they be damned

View attachment 139490
You want cute, adorable loli waifu of culture right? XD

Last edited:
Truth. They want us to go for the garbage nobody else wants. It's not fair, I'm not inferior to anyone

We are garbage , so we should go for garbage honestly .

Based as always

Telling a man to be a cuck is like telling him to be gay.

Just tell her your penis is a member of the Hestia familia.

Just tell her your penis is a member of the Hestia familia.
That was long ago. And latest time checked her fb (what also was long ago and even forgot her surname now) she turned into fat cow

I've tried ugly girls but they reject me :cryfeels:

I don’t see how this is bragging. It’s like when you tried to ask out Stacy in high school and she said “no but I’m sure other girls would love you TEEHEE”

I don’t see how this is bragging. It’s like when you tried to ask out Stacy in high school and she said “no but I’m sure other girls would love you TEEHEE”
Those "other girls" can be not bad, theoretically. And that "offered" for me was ugly immoral village whore

You make your feminist overlords proud.
It isnt meant that way , its just rational .
We are genetic trash so we should pair with genetic trash ,
of course i want something better .
but Mother Nature intended it that way.
Im not a cuck .
I'm not garbage. I'm amongst the best humanity has to offer in everything but looks
Maybe you then deserve the feminine mirror image of yourself , thats just what im sayin .

In other words , we deserve our looksmatch , but out looksmatch is currently hiding behind layers of make up and filters , 3-4 points above her natural place in looks scale and dresming of chads cock instead of her looksmatch .
So in that way , we are fucked .

Honestly , i just want a foid whos as ugly as me .
Just dont be fat and be a good person , thats it .

We are garbage , so we should go for garbage honestly .
Its very difficult to lower your standards but its possible. I always work with the mere exposure effect in order to find a 3/10 attractive.

It is bragging. If you are a truecel, a Stacy wouldn't recommend you to any of her friends.

Stacies usually tend to value their female friends at least somewhat. They recommend them to high tier normies who then accept those women because of the Stacy friend halo.

I knew a Stacy who had a friend who was like 4/10 but the Stacy managed to get this friend a Chadlite boyfriend easily through her social circle.

JFL if you think a popular girl would like their female friends to date an incel. If anything, she would viciously cockblock incels and manipulate those women they deserve better.

If a woman specifically wants you to date an "ugly" friend of hers, you're not incel tier.

It is bragging. If you are a truecel, a Stacy wouldn't recommend you to any of her friends.

Stacies usually tend to value their female friends at least somewhat. They recommend them to high tier normies who then accept those women because of the Stacy friend halo.

I knew a Stacy who had a friend who was like 4/10 but the Stacy managed to get this friend a Chadlite boyfriend easily through her social circle.

JFL if you think a popular girl would like their female friends to date an incel. If anything, she would viciously cockblock incels and manipulate those women they deserve better.

If a woman specifically wants you to date an "ugly" friend of hers, you're not incel tier.
That was not really her good friend, just a bit know to her, and my crush spoke disrespectfully about that offered femoid. She offered me what she perceived as trash by herself