Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [TO BE CONFIRMED] ISIL successfully storms Raqqa prison. More than 1,000+ prisoners are on the run. Heavy clashes in the city.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
To be confirmed. I'm trying to look for more sources. 5 minutes ago.

Some people say 200+ prisoners have fled from one part of the broken walls, picked up by vehicles. Another attack group has probably holed up inside the prison after breaking into the guards' armory.

UPDATE:

Last edited:
its over for the citizens

This is some serious news. I'm waiting until TracTerrorism or any other reliable sources confirm this.

More than 10+ helicopters, including jet fighters, are helping SDF to foil the Raqqa Central Prison attack. Heavy clashes still ongoing in the industrial area:

It’s look like what I’ve been advocating as a prediction might be happening even earlier than I expected.
@AsgardTheFatcel

It’s look like what I’ve been advocating as a prediction might be happening even earlier than I expected.
@AsgardTheFatcel
This looks like the deposits from Gheawaran neighbourhood. Maybe this is a fake? I see the Civil Engineering building from Hasakah.

I've seen some sources saying something about clashes in the city of Raqqa. Videos seem to be old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back