Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To be able to properly draw you need two things , Good eyes and good memory.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I always wanted to draw manga , But i never wanted to draw shitty thrash , I envy so motherfucking much people who draw shit like its nothing , Here in cartel-land i see some good graffitis that can easily count as works of art , Murals an other shit , My vision got fucked cuz i suffered an accident and my brain got fucked ( fell off from stairs ) and i also suffer myopia and astigmatism , I always wanted to draw but i know i never will be able to do it , Fuck life , Even third world chimp graffiti teenagers mog me to obvlibion , Fuck life fuck fuck fuck it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have both yet I can’t properly draw

If ITcels can make """"comics"""" using their one severely damaged neuron, so can you make 1000x times better using an actual brain

I don't know how to draw at all

u just need to learn how to draw down the proper ground work first and then youll be able to draw anything

do i drawmog autistdoogy? :feelskek:

there s nothing special about drawing, it s very primitive, one of the earliest forms of communication.

Last edited:
illustrator, and this somewhat old (2013) drawing tablet my brother never bothered to use

Guess my failure trying to draw was poverty , I always wanted a drawing tablet :cryfeels:

You have to be born with the potential. Some people will never be ablo to, no matter how much they try.

Flat is justice.

i dont get that meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back