Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To any FBIcel or CIAcel tracking me….

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
While your closely watching me make posts about being short and ugly your wife is almost definitely fucking better looking men behind your back. Jfl complaining about being ugly is now considered “terrorism” what more can I expect from the same people that dropped 50 million dollar bombs on school children and goat farmers in the Middle East for the last decade. Can’t murder and wage war on innocent people in poor countries anymore so need to demonize ugly men to justify the ridiculous amount of money that gets poured into defense spending each year

It’s bloody well over, dude.

Fuck you FBI, don't you have better shit to worry about?

It’s their excuse to avoid catching real criminals. :feelsjuice:

To the pigs and cuck who might be monitoring me:

I hope you kill yourself soon, I know you probably thought about it, your wife/gf is cucking you at this moment with a chad/tyrone criminal that you should be chasing instead of sitting on your ass monitoring a bunch of ugly depressed men.

Right now there is an FBl cuck's wife who is using his betabux to bail some thug he arrested out of jail so he can fuck her.

While your closely watching me make posts about being short and ugly your wife is almost definitely fucking better looking men behind your back. Jfl complaining about being ugly is now considered “terrorism” what more can I expect from the same people that dropped 50 million dollar bombs on school children and goat farmers in the Middle East for the last decade. Can’t murder and wage war on innocent people in poor countries anymore so need to demonize ugly men to justify the ridiculous amount of money that gets poured into defense spending each year
Plot twist. All of them are giga-Chads.

Last edited:
Lmao

:feelskek: Man, you gonna have these FBI agents, some of them probably incels as well, start unironically using this site not even to infiltrate, but to vent about women lmao