Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To all those people saying girls/woman like intelligent and hard working men

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I have been for the last year been studying for atleast 7 hours almost everyday. Where the fuck is my gf?

"Young woman are immature, as they grow older and become mature they realise how important these traits are :soy::soy::soy:"

Okay then where is my MILF gf? ( I have MILF fetish )

I wageslaved the last 3 years without a break and not a single foid even hugged me

Work smarter not harder sweaty

Work smarter not harder sweaty
The fuck do you mean by work smarter? Am I supposed to learn ( proper learning not just simply memorizing that foids do ) a 1000+ page book on physical chemistry which to completely understand I would also have to learn concepts in mathematics in one month?

How is that even possible?

When simps talk about "mature women" what they are truly referring to are some post wall roast beefs who already rode the cock carousel wanting for le betabuxx husband to support Chad's bastard son.

There is no intelligence for your face.

Lmao is it that bad? It's a nice book.

I don't know man, studying sounds useless to me because I never got to benefit from it. Because of my social anxiety. I'm a graduate yet unemployed.

You can study? Mogs me lol. But actions matter not due to the consequences of being ugly. Foids don't care about ones actions. Such greed.

support Chad's bastard son.
Screenshot 20200221 211208  01

I don't know man, studying sounds useless to me because I never got to benefit from it. Because of my social anxiety. I'm a graduate yet unemployed.
I like studying tho
You can study? Mogs me lol. But actions matter not due to the consequences of being ugly. Foids don't care about ones actions. Such greed.
Nothing is as superficial as foids. Discrimination is in their genes, and my social science teacher used to say women would be better as civil servants as they are less likely to indulge in discrimination :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Chad who's doing sports with applied food eating is currently finishing inside your looksmatch whilst you're working towards a PHD. :feelsclown:

They want a betabux and a chad. And they cam be two different man.

Only if he’s attractive