Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hard To Swallow: Some Girls Peak Before 18 and it's all Downhill for Them After 19

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
The problem surrounding sexual contact between jailbait and legal adults, is that it's a grey area when their ages converge, e.g., 17-year old girl with 19-year old boy; 16-year old girl with 18-year old boy

By PSL standards, some girls peak in SMV before age 18. Men know this deep down, but wouldn’t publicly admit it (to avoid looking like a pedophile). If you see the +20 y/o version of some woman, and compare them to the 15-16 y/o version of them, it will be obvious the 15-16 y/o version of them was higher in SMV than the +20 y/o version

Agecucks will scream “pedophile, send him to the execution chamber”. But some girls that are underage look like full-grown women, and some full-grown women look like underage girls. It’s not a black-and white-issue, and it never has been. If not for the etiquette of “asking someone’s age”, men would be very prone to mistaking jailbait for someone who's above the AOC. The area becomes greyer as the ages converge. If there’s a 20-year age gap, e.g., the man is 40 and the girl is 20, I understand how this can come across as “creepy”. But if the age gap isn’t up to 10 years, I find it hard to see the “creepiness” with it. Most relationships are somewhat predatorial anyway. Women exploit men for gifts or/and sex, men exploit women for sex

IMO I’d say 15 y/o is when the vast majority of girls are clearly fertile. If a young adult from ages 18 - 25 goes for a teenager aged 15 – 17, I find it hard to see what’s “creepy” about this. If you consider the average life expectancy for humans, which is around 70 to 80 years, what is 10 years of that? Like 1/7th or 1/8th of life expectancy. Less than 10 years is a very small age gap, compared to the average human life expectancy. If both partners are over 15, an age gap of less than 10 years is relatively insignificant. It only becomes obviously "creepy" when the age gap is higher than 10 years or higher than 15 years

There’s a saying, “Don’t listen to what they say. Watch how they act”. Show normies a pic of a mature-looking jailbait with high PSL SMV, but don’t tell them its jailbait. Then watch how they react

I don't care, won't even get 45 y.o woman.

TLDR: Some females peak in SMV before 18. Agecucks know this but are afraid to publicly admit it. A reliable way to challenge agecucks is by showing them images of high SMV jailbait without telling them it's jailbait, to see their reaction

The problem surrounding sexual contact between jailbait and legal adults, is that it's a grey area when their ages converge, e.g., 17-year old girl with 19-year old boy; 16-year old girl with 18-year old boy

By PSL standards, some girls peak in SMV before age 18. Men know this deep down, but wouldn’t publicly admit it (to avoid looking like a pedophile). If you see the +20 y/o version of some woman, and compare them to the 15-16 y/o version of them, it will be obvious the 15-16 y/o version of them was higher in SMV than the +20 y/o version

Agecucks will scream “pedophile, send him to the execution chamber”. But some girls that are underage look like full-grown women, and some full-grown women look like underage girls. It’s not a black-and white-issue, and it never has been. If not for the etiquette of “asking someone’s age”, men would be very prone to mistaking jailbait for someone who's above the AOC. The area becomes greyer as the ages converge. If there’s a 20-year age gap, e.g., the man is 40 and the girl is 20, I understand how this can come across as “creepy”. But if the age gap isn’t up to 10 years, I find it hard to see the “creepiness” with it. Most relationships are somewhat predatorial anyway. Women exploit men for gifts or/and sex, men exploit women for sex

IMO I’d say 15 y/o is when the vast majority of girls are clearly fertile. If a young adult from ages 18 - 25 goes for a teenager aged 15 – 17, I find it hard to see what’s “creepy” about this. If you consider the average life expectancy for humans, which is around 70 to 80 years, what is 10 years of that? Like 1/7th or 1/8th of life expectancy. Less than 10 years is a very small age gap, compared to the average human life expectancy. If both partners are over 15, an age gap of less than 10 years is relatively insignificant. It only becomes obviously "creepy" when the age gap is higher than 10 years or higher than 15 years

There’s a saying, “Don’t listen to what they say. Watch how they act”. Show normies a pic of a mature-looking jailbait with high PSL SMV, but don’t tell them its jailbait. Then watch how they react
Foids peak at 15

The healthiest babies are born to 16 year old mothers.

A reliable way to challenge agecucks is by showing them images of high SMV jailbait without telling them it's jailbait, to see their reaction
Why would you even bother actually doing that?

It is pretty funny to watch normies fumble and mumble at the thought that they were physically attracted to a teenager.

The creepiness though, comes from being emotionally attracted to them.
I find it hard to connect with 25 year old foids due to how childish they can be, let alone anyone below 18.. would make me want to to rope as an escape from the conversation

TLDR: Some females peak in SMV before 18. Agecucks know this but are afraid to publicly admit it. A reliable way to challenge agecucks is by showing them images of high SMV jailbait without telling them it's jailbait, to see their reaction
I wonder what you'd say if you saw some extremely passing trannies then.

Why would you even bother actually doing that?
You don't have to do it like a social experiment. You could sneak it into a casual convo if you have have normie friends that you hangout with

You could visit the Instagram profiles of high SMV jailbaits on your phone and show it to your normie friends mid-convo. Then say something like, "I found some girl's profile on Insta/TikTok, do you think she's hot? What would you rate her out of 10?"

I wouldn't bother to do it, but for people who might be curious about how men would respond to images of jailbaits without thinking of the girls' age

I wonder what you'd say if you saw some extremely passing trannies then.
Yes, some very passing trannies are comparable to high SMV foids, when you're under the impression that it's a biological female. This doesn't mean I would consent to sex with a tranny. But it means there's an aspect of psychological deception when it comes to judging SMV. Things are not always as they seem, which also applies to the ages and biological sexes of someone who appears to be a high SMV foid

A sexdoll can be constructed to look like a high SMV foid - But it's still a synthetic doll made up of plastic and fabric objects. There's an illusory aspect to it. The ideal doesn't always match the reality, although the reality might look like the ideal

Last edited:
there's a certain "psychology of deception" when it comes to judging a person's sexual attractiveness
How is appearance of "sexual attractiveness" different from actual "sexual attractiveness?"

dnr who the fuck cares we cant get with any of them anyways

How is appearance of "sexual attractiveness" different from actual "sexual attractiveness?"
There is an ideal in "sexual attractiveness". For straight men, the ideal is "a woman that is sexually attractive enough to be considered fuckable". In reality, you can find a woman that looks like she's sexually attractive enough to be considered fuckable. But it doesn't have to be a real women in order for her to look like the ideal of a sexually attractive woman. Like it could be a sexdoll, or a 2D/3D-rendering of anime waifu

There is an ideal in "sexual attractiveness". For straight men, the ideal is "a woman that is sexually attractive enough to be considered fuckable". In reality, you can find a woman that looks like she's sexually attractive enough to be considered fuckable. But it doesn't have to be a real women in order for her to look like this ideal of a sexually attractive woman. It could be a sexdoll, or a 2D/3D-rendering of anime waifu
Exactly.

I wouldn't bother to do it, but for people who might be curious about how men would respond to images of jailbaits without thinking of the girls' age
Fair enough I guess. I too don't feel the need to prove what I already know to be true, namely that normies are hypocrites.

I hate when 18 19 20 yr old chads has sex with 15 16 17 yr old jailbaits !!!!!! Fuck this shit

Show normies a pic of a mature-looking jailbait with high PSL SMV, but don’t tell them its jailbait. Then watch how they react
You're late to the game. Show a normie a photo of a girl under 40, and they will say she looks underage. Someone already did this and embarrassed enough people that they do this now.