Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To all the people who say you don't even try

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Tell me how the fuck i should get into appropriate social situations where i can ask out girls without being seen as creep in my current situation? Next month i will be 28. My whole life i never had any friends or a girlfriend because im such a mentalcel that im lost in any social situation. Lookswise i give myself a 4 or at best a 5 out of 10. There was a time where i got so annoyed by the normie advice to try more that i did it because i was a bluepilled idiot back then. I did go to bars, clubs or discos in an pathetic attempt to get social with other people and to try to get some women. But as total foreveralone incel it was cringy as fuck every damn time, i would stand in the corner and wait for the right moment/situation to come which rarely happend. And when it happend my attempts to be social failed and were cringeworthy as fuck.

So to all those people, how long should i try it without results?

not being NT is a death sentence for avarage guys

In fact most normies relationships started with a foid seducing the men.

If no foid tried to seduce you then no one feels attracted to you.

And even if one did speak to you there is nothing granted.

4 foids talked to me, after a few talks they lost their interest (and they didnt wanted me as orbiter).

When I will die i will ask god (if he exists) why they went away...what i did wrong.

I wont even ask him about the blackpill...he will just laugh and say: of course it's real...what would you expect.

Time for the rope boyo

I have been told by numerous normies that the right woman is still out there for me and then I tell them well I've been told that to me 10 years ago
In fact most normies relationships started with a foid seducing the men.

If no foid tried to seduce you then no one feels attracted to you.

And even if one did speak to you there is nothing granted.

4 foids talked to me, after a few talks they lost their interest (and they didnt wanted me as orbiter).

When I will die i will ask god (if he exists) why they went away...what i did wrong.

I wont even ask him about the blackpill...he will just laugh and say: of course it's real...what would you expect.[/
Tell me how the fuck i should get into appropriate social situations where i can ask out girls without being seen as creep in my current situation? Next month i will be 28. My whole life i never had any friends or a girlfriend because im such a mentalcel that im lost in any social situation. Lookswise i give myself a 4 or at best a 5 out of 10. There was a time where i got so annoyed by the normie advice to try more that i did it because i was a bluepilled idiot back then. I did go to bars, clubs or discos in an pathetic attempt to get social with other people and to try to get some women. But as total foreveralone incel it was cringy as fuck every damn time, i would stand in the corner and wait for the right moment/situation to come which rarely happend. And when it happend my attempts to be social failed and were cringeworthy as fuck.

Never ever listen to normies, everything they say is utter bullshit

As a 4-5/10 you absolutely need social circle game to get laid, and even then it would be Nightmare difficulty.

Without that it's over. Sorry dude. :feelsrope:

I met by accident with my cousin on a train, he invited me to a party and I talked to some foids there, that was my only outing with approachable girls in 2018 and most of 2017, it's literally down to mad luck alone.

After university, it's nearly impossible to meet someone organically. You're left to online, and if you're ugly like most of us here, it's over again. :feelsrope:

Do cold approaches in hope of getting to know the girl.

Let's face it dude. It's over. Absolutely DO NOT approach IRL- you WILL be creep shamed.

Hasn't your mother told you, to NEVER talk to strangers? The only opportunity where it is okay to talk to a stranger is if an authority figure is present, and they deem it okay for you for the situation to allow a social interation.

You might have a chance online- but even then I would be extra honest in your profile, in case if you meet a chick in real life and ended up creep-shaming you posthumously. If you aren't CHAD you're never in the clear.

I always waited 6 months to a year to ask out a girl. Of course I got rejected everytime. It makes me upset when people say I'm not trying hard enough and that it's my own fault I can't find a girlfriend. I put in so much effort, being the best person I could be toward them but it lead to nothing. When you're a incel there is nothing you can do.

I always waited 6 months to a year to ask out a girl. Of course I got rejected everytime. It makes me upset when people say I'm not trying hard enough and that it's my own fault I can't find a girlfriend. I put in so much effort, being the best person I could be toward them but it lead to nothing. When you're a incel there is nothing you can do.
“Not trying enough”typical normie bullshit. It’s like when they say be yourself: basically if you are chad you can be yourself and succeed while if you are an incel you are screwed

meanwhile chad messages those same girls on Tinder saying "let´s fuck" as his opening message and they immediatley drive 3 hours in hopes of sucking his dick.

I feel you, the only fucking friends I had were from middle school and before and beyond that no one wanted to be my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back