Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all "high IQ" incels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You're not high IQ for posting a link to an article written by some retard journalist. That's not high effort. It's just you pretending to be high IQ by posting a link to an article you wasted your time reading written by a retard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: actually write your own shit

Last edited:
Stfu OP my IQ is MUCH higher than yours

Re: idk why most people are so happy when they're in love
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184574451Monday, February 29, 2016 10:20 PM CST
You are quite mistaken. "Love" is not based on "happiness", as you seem to think. Naive male individuals are psychologically-enslaved by narcissistic, leftist female individuals. Leftist propaganda regularly instills the ideology of "obedience" to women for fear of penalties.
Re: feminism is dumb
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919930Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:58 PM CDT
"nice bait" A male liberal surrounded by Caucasian "goddesses," I presume you are.
Re: Supposed to hang out with a girl tomorrow
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185625650Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:43 AM CDT
"I don't want to get in too deep" Nonsensical statement. You are deepening your vulnerability by continuously chatting with this individual over the Internet. I am certain that the person contacts another male immediately after having a "good chat" with you.

M1 A1
THOUSAND MILES PER HOUR

im low iq

but I have a plan

:feelsaww:

IQ is zodiac shit for celz

I see myself as a solid midwit. Maybe a little above average, but if I had high IQ I wouldnt be posting on this shit forum for sure. Niggaz need to know their place in society.

I see myself as a solid midwit. Maybe a little above average, but if I had high IQ I wouldnt be posting on this shit forum for sure. Niggaz need to know their place in society.
Filthy frank know your place

Exactly. Don't pretend to be high IQ by looking up incel on a web browser and clicking news to see if any articles are written.

As much as IQ sounds and looks like cope, it's really not. To me IQ doesn't measure your intelligence level. It just measures the amount of rejection you've had to deal with in your life. Asians and Jews have high IQ and they're the two most rejected races on earth. Black women are smarter and literally invented modern feminism because they got rejected too much. REJECTION = INTELLIGENCE.

As much as IQ sounds and looks like cope, it's really not. To me IQ doesn't measure your intelligence level. It just measures the amount of rejection you've had to deal with in your life. Asians and Jews have high IQ and they're the two most rejected races on earth. Black women are smarter and literally invented modern feminism because they got rejected too much. REJECTION = INTELLIGENCE.
This is a low IQ take tbh. Asians and Jews are rejected for being unattractive, and I've never seen Jews get rejected. Wtf. Black women are rejected for looking like monkeys and they're not high IQ.

They're not high IQ but they're the reason why you're probably gonna rope in less than 5 years. Plus rejecting jews is a national sport in some countries. Don't underestimate how big noses and slanted eyes can lead to industrial revolutions.

Black women who invented intersectionality and all those faggoteries. They took over you white universities and now get to scissor white women whenever they want.

Black women who invented intersectionality and all those faggoteries. They took over you white universities and now get to scissor white women whenever they want.
JMMMYzA

General intelligence, also known as g factor, refers to the existence of a broad mental capacity that influences performance on cognitive ability measures. Other terms such as intelligence, IQ, general cognitive ability, and general mental ability are also used interchangeably to mean the same thing as general intelligence.

neral intelligence can be defined as a construct that is made up of different cognitive abilities. These abilities allow people to acquire knowledge and solve problems.

This general mental ability is what underlies specific mental skills related to areas such as spatial, numerical, mechanical, and verbal abilities. The idea is that this general intelligence influences performance on all cognitive tasks.

How It Works​

General intelligence can be compared to athleticism. A person might be a very skilled runner, but this does not necessarily mean that they will also be an excellent figure skater.
However, because this person is athletic and fit, they will probably perform much better on other physical tasks than an individual who is less coordinated and more sedentary.

Psychologist Charles Spearman helped develop a statistical technique known as factor analysis, which allows researchers to use a number of different test items to measure common abilities. For example, researchers might find that people who score well on questions that measure vocabulary also perform better on questions related to reading comprehension.

In 1904, he suggested that this g factor was responsible for overall performance on mental ability tests. He noted that while people certainly could and often did excel in certain areas, people who did well in one area tended also to do well in other areas.

All tasks on intelligence tests, whether they related to verbal or mathematical abilities, were influenced by this underlying g factor.

Components of General Intelligence​

There are several key components that are believed to make up general intelligence. these include:

• Fluid reasoning: This involves the ability to think flexibly and solve problems.

:feelsugh:

• Knowledge: This is a person's general understanding of a wide range of topics and can be equated with crystallized intelligence.
  • Quantitative reasoning: This involves an individual's capacity to solve problems that involve numbers.

• Visual-spatial processing: This relates to a person's abilities to interpret and manipulate visual information, such as putting together puzzles and copying complex shapes.

• Working memory: This involves the use of short-term memory such as being able to repeat a list of items.

If I had a higher IQ, I'd be busier careermaxxing and at least coping with my superiority of intellect, no matter how foids may view it. :smonk: