Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of Fake normie acquaintances

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
Where do I begin…

I’ve fallen out with everyone I’ve ever known ever since I deleted social media (more like dating apps disguised as social media).

I have two people left that I socialize with that isn’t family. Right off the bat I don’t know if anyone can relate to this but GODAMN are normies rude as FUCK!

I can go into details about their rudeness if this post gains traction however despite all your effort into the “friendship” it is rarely if ever reciprocated.

Zoomers are some of the most egotistical faggots I’ve ever seen.

Anyways, one friend is a Puerto Rican half black guy who believes in game and thinks the blackpill is just pessimism for losers.

the other friend acknowledged the blackpill however uses it for an ego boost to state how he’s attractive to females.

Ugh there’s too much to say but yeah man it’s fucking rough not having anyone you can just drink a beer with and cope together IRL.