Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tips to avoid getting doxxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
After seeing how easy it is for a foid to ruin a man's life because he said Guacamale nigga penis ım kinda scared.
People in my country may not know meaning of incel now but in next 5 years theyl probably expose me.

1. dont register an account on an incel forum

Dont have social media

Never use the same username for different sites

Just don't splatter all your personal information on the internet and don't click unnecessary links
Never use the same username for different sites
@uninstall @Grotesque thoughts?

Only say stuff you wouldn't care if it gets public.

Make sure your things you don't want to be public are end to end encrypted, deleteable and you only say it to people you can be sure that they do not leak it or get their shit leaked

It’s over if you have an account here. The FBI knows who we all are. Brutal FBI pill. They are gonna release all our info and expose us for the virgin losers we all are :lul:

It’s over if you have an account here. The FBI knows who we all are. Brutal FBI pill. They are gonna release all our info and expose us for the virgin losers we all are :lul:
I love FBI, I support FBI. I’m the embodiment of satire mr officer.

brutal as fuck

Hiding your IRL name is even more crucial than hiding your pics. Especially if you don't have an extremely common name like "John Smith" or something.

FBI has already doxxed everyone on this site.

I honestly don't give a shit anymore, my life is already over so getting doxxed isn't a big deal.

Alright here's some legitimate tips.

1) Remove all your social media. (MOST IMPORTANT ONE)
For some reason I made a twitter account in 2011 with my real name. Luckily I still had the log in details.

Log into social media. CHANGE THE NAMES on those accounts to random combination of Numbers/Letters (This shall prevent it appearing in google search feed when it is updated). (Make a note of this).

Delete the accounts.

After doing so, Google the account word by word and a cache of it shall still appear.

Copy the profile. URL.

Go here and ask Google to remove the data (They normally shall).

As of today, Googling my name (It's so unique and ethnic) brings up no result or trace of me. All my previous social media accounts I've ever had cease to exist.

2) Go through post histories/usernames and check if you've ever left identifiable data.
I've stated many times that I'm from the UK and that I'm black. I've also stated that I'm doing a STEM course.
Make sure to leave many fake trails of information so if someone does take the bait, they'll be led to an alias that isn't you.

3) Be careful with the images you share. I've posted a picture with me on the bus with my shoes on here once but because they're slightly unique, I covered the logos to be sure.
Make sure you check image filename. Some photos literally have GPS coordinates of images.

4)Don't give people a reason to Doxx you.

5)Use Various usernames.

6) VPN if possible.

7) Don't add photos of yourself!

I had a LinkedIn but I've even managed to get that information scrubbed. As for as Google/Bing/Other search engines are concerned. I don't exist.

Last edited: