Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips for studying

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Man, I procrastinate so much. I was supposed to finish a CS problem set today but have just been fuckin off listening to JRE, watching UFC fights, scrolling on IG (stalking former class mates), and sipping coffee in preparation to study but I never actually get to it.

I’m not studying anymore but when I was I would listen to Mozart or Chopin while I studied. Helped a lot.

I’m not in school anymore but when I was I would listen to Mozart or Chopin while I studied. Helped a lot.
i don't listen to jew music when i study like mozart or chopin, only true kvlt black metal boyo

i don't listen to jew music when i study like mozart or chopin, only true kvlt black metal boyo
Mozart and Chopin weren’t Jews as far as I know.

How could you focus while listening to loud screaming? Don’t get it tbh.

Try getting ADHD pills. They help you focus a lot and it makes you feel like you NEED to work or something bad will happen. If you can't get those just do small amounts of illegal amphetamines to push you through it. Everytime I take focalin I work like crazy and get shit done. Without it I have no motivation for work at all.

I really like this side note.
thanks
Try getting ADHD pills. They help you focus a lot and it makes you feel like you NEED to work or something bad will happen. If you can't get those just do small amounts of illegal amphetamines to push you through it. Everytime I take focalin I work like crazy and get shit done. Without it I have no motivation for work at all.
thanks but i think those pills will make me break out, i tried adderall once and got horrible acne lol

Sign out of .me and start studyinggg

Yeah, I just watched it. Basically just an imagination with anthropomorphization of the problem and some age-/timepill thrown in at the end. Expected more of a tedtalk tbh. My bad.
:feelsrope:

id smoke weed and then study. being high makes everything less boring.

"Just be high IQ enough to pass the classes without having to study" theory.

I have a lot of difficulty to start studying but what I do when it's important is put all my work in front of me (in the same visual area of my computer) with a pencil on my hand and I eventually start to study

If I procrastinate too much I get seriously depressed and paranoid. After studying I feel accomplished and smart. I remember how terrible it feels to be behind schedule and how good it feels to be ahead of it. That's what gets me going!

Have a better life to work towards and a healthy brain to give you motivation

I can't do it either:feelsrope: Just so little motivation and too low IQ, if I at least knew anyone I could work together like everyone else in uni but it's hard when you must do everything alone.

When I was studycelling, I'd start early, but would take several breaks inbetween. This way, work felt like play.

If I procrastinate too much I get seriously depressed and paranoid. After studying I feel accomplished and smart. I remember how terrible it feels to be behind schedule and how good it feels to be ahead of it. That's what gets me going!
that actually helps, thanks