Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tip to verify your youtube age without giving personal info

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
If you live in the cucked EU probably youtube has asked you already to verify your age with your ID or credit card, so you can watch millions of videos that have been marked as "adult content" by the algorithm. If you don't want to give your personal info to google but also you don't want to use unofficial youtube apps like newpipe or nsfwyoutube (not all videos work here) you can do like I did:

-Get a credit card with 0 funds or that you don't use, probably you already have one (I had one I got for free from a promo of an online shop). If you don't have any I recommend revolut, it's easy and free to get.
-Scratch the name if it's there, in my case my card didn't even have a name on it
-Scan it with your phone camera
-On the personal info put fake name, fake address, etc.
-You will be verified immediately, google doesn't even check if you put the data (apart from the credit card number) right
-Enjoy all youtube content :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Fuck big data you're not gonna make money with my private information kek

high iq and basado