Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder should let MEN ONLY have an option see only who has swiped right on them first

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Seeing as the odds are stacked so fucking firmly in women's favour on this piece of shit and everybody knows it, Tinder should have an option only available to men where if they want they can choose to limit the "stack" to only girls that have swiped right on them beforehand so that they can then swipe back.

This would stop men from having to blindly swipe right on everything in a hope for at the very least some sort of validation, thereby boosting the egos of fat and/or ugly cunts everywhere. When an ugly cunt see an average guy swiping on her thought process is - hmm if this average guy can like me then a chadlite or chad will like me!

I wouldnt see anybody then

Should also tell you if they've already viewed your profile so you're not wasting swipes.

They have Tinder Gold you don't need to swipe it just shows who have swiped you

Really? Still learning about the piece of shit to be honest. Pointless post by me then I suppose :forcedsmile:

Ha. Tried it just now...0 new likes. Unless it only shows likes since you got it.

Tinder is for 8/10 chads only.