Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tinder results: Its over

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Now I am 18 I ran a tinder expirement with gigafrauded results its been almost a week.
I used NT frauded photos and candids, gymceled physique.
my Results
0 FUCKING MATCHES :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:
This is in fucking qurantine too my fucking god.
I used to cope thinking I was a 3.5-4/10 this just shows im probably closer to a fucking 2/10 ffs/

My literal subhumanity I can't cope anymore.
I thought maybe I could ascend later but I was just coping.

On chaddest of chads can get matches in Japan

On chaddest of chads can get matches in japan
Fuck thats the thing I was decently rated on looksmax.org in terms of bones but was told my race and pheno would hold me back I never knew it was THAT FUCKING BAD.

You may not be THAT ugly
Only 7/10s+ get attention on tinder, ideally 8 and up

You may not be THAT ugly
Only 7/10s+ get attention on tinder, ideally 8 and up
My bones are ok its my filthy race/pheno shitskin tbh.

Tinder follows the 80% - 20% rule. That means 80% of the women get to choose the 20% of chaddest males around.
If you are a top 20% chad/gigachad you may have a chance to get an amazing 5/10 female, JFL.

If you aren't chad, don't even waste your time downloading this shit app.

Imagine being on Incels.co and trying Tinder, how bluepilled you have to be to do that. No offense of @Colvin76 btw atleast he had 25 face to face rejections
Your curry ass should approach irl. No day game or anything just plain old social circle maxxing. I hope your not autistic like colvin, This is your only chance if you ask me.
Tinder js waste of time.

Imagine being on Incels.co and trying Tinder, how bluepilled you have to be to do that. No offense of @Colvin76 btw atleast he had 25 face to face rejections
Your curry ass should approach irl. No day game or anything just plain old social circle maxxing. I hope your not autistic like colvin, This is your only chance if you ask me.
Tinder js waste of time.
OP is fine imo hes still better than no-effortcels.

Also, Tinder = real life

such is life of the sub95th percentile male

Also, Tinder = real life

To be really honest man, I don't want to swallow this pill. I'm still giving myself 5 more years to socialmaxx.
I just don't want to loose motivation, and tbf this community is very divided on this issue.
Someone needs to make a well detailed post of the Tinder pill. No one has done this afaik

Also, Tinder = real life
I’ve approached irl a few times.
The backlash was too brutal to ever recover from
I kind of look like a curry Colvin tbh

Now I am 18 I ran a tinder expirement with gigafrauded results its been almost a week.
I used NT frauded photos and candids, gymceled physique.
my Results
0 FUCKING MATCHES :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:
This is in fucking qurantine too my fucking god.
I used to cope thinking I was a 3.5-4/10 this just shows im probably closer to a fucking 2/10 ffs/

Dude anyone you’re 18, you’re still young and it’s never too late to bag yourself a woman. You don’t belong here just yet, if you get no luck by the time you’re 20 then you’re finished. But for no you still got him but very little amount though

Also, Tinder = real life
Never got the “tinder isnt real life bro!” cope. Who do you think is on the other side, computer simulated AI’s? It’s real women, and they think you are ugly lol

Dude anyone you’re 18, you’re still young and it’s never too late to bag yourself a woman. You don’t belong here just yet, if you get no luck by the time you’re 20 then you’re finished. But for no you still got him but very little amount though
I hope so bro I really do

I hope so bro I really do

Aged 16/17 - I started to question why I never girlfriend or sex before but I was too hard on myself becuase I was pretty optimistic that I’ll get someone after leave school.

Aged 17/18 - I felt like I was running out of time, pressure is getting to me. I started to open up on my social media that I’m getting frustrated of being single.

Aged 19/20 - I started to feel even more depressed, lonely and suicidal. It’s over for me and I’m being shelved up. That’s when I started to accept I was an “incel“ even though I never heard of the word until I was 23. I’m 25.

Aged 16/17 - I started to question why I never girlfriend or sex before but I was too hard on myself becuase I was pretty optimistic that I’ll get someone after leave school.

Aged 17/18 - I felt like I was running out of time, pressure is getting to me. I started to open up on my social media that I’m getting frustrated of being single.

Aged 19/20 - I started to feel even more depressed, lonely and suicidal. It’s over for me and I’m being shelved up. That’s when I started to accept I was an “incel“ even though I never heard of the word until I was 23. I’m 25.
Bro for me it’s different and a medically deformed cel and curry From my life experiences I think it’s over dude

Btw I am bald

Just be Curry is over

I remember doing an experiment after buying tinder gold and a few boosts. I tried with my own pics and then I tried with some Chad's pics. And of course, by no surprise I got only a few likes but no response from girls but with the chad pics, not only I got like a dozen times more likes, but I also got reached out first. My god, whoever believes nowadays that looks do not matter is a damn fool.

Brutal. I'm not brave enough to touch tinder, I'd rope after the results.

this just shows im probably closer to a fucking 2/10 ffs/
No necessarily, I was rated 6/10 and got 0 matches on Tinder over 5 years and almost literally around the globe.
Tinder is for 8+ guys only

No necessarily, I was rated 6/10 and got 0 matches on Tinder over 5 years and almost literally around the globe.
Tinder is for 8+ guys only
Massive cope.

Women on tinder = Women in real life.

If you get no matches on tinder, in real life you're AT BEST betabux material.

Post a screenshot, then?

i think tinder just accelerated the gap between the sexual have and have nots.

if you went 18 years and no foid showed interest in you then you are ugly.

But tinders not real life bro. Only a minority of wahmen use it bro.

Brutally over , I don’t even bother with tinder

Sub 8 law is real no cap.
Anyone who denies this truth needs to be shot

Over if you can't even with a gymcelled physique