Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Asmongold

Imagine some dude speaks to the cam and earns million, while guys who work to maintain society get much less.

The reason that neeting will grow bigger in the future, and why UBI will be a thing.

i dont think you know the meaning on the word neet .
nigga literally is a full time streamer, thats a job
Self-employed. Literally by his own streaming company. He is still a NEET. "Not in Education, Employment, or Training" - he doesnt have a real job lets be honest here.

Same goes to all the other "self-employed" streamers and lets players I never watched or gave a shit about, but tons of Oofy Doofies do.

Same as that Casehoe guy, literally some uneducated fatass who never worked a real job and was quite literally a NEET for years (I just looked it up btw) and then starts TikTok and Streaming and lucks into becoming a "Social Media Star".

These people represent everything thats wrong with our world.

I don't hate asmongold as much because he occasionally speaks the truth. Sure he's a grifter but he's more honest than moist critical. Watch his reaction to thinking ape videos.

iwant penguinZ to die in a fiery car crash.

I don't hate these youtubers as much as I hate the retards who actually watch their content. Anyone who watches streamers under any circumstance ever should be sent to death camps

If you hate Asmongold so much, stream snipe him. It's a funny and memorable thing to do.

Asmongold is an incel who managed to ascend through streammaxxing thanks to the just be first law.

He is THE World of Warcraft streamer.

But he is an ugly subhuman with shit genetics, apart from his height. Normies constantly attack him based on his looks.

Kind of feeling a bit middle on him

Self-employed. Literally by his own streaming company. He is still a NEET. "Not in Education, Employment, or Training" - he doesnt have a real job lets be honest here.

Same goes to all the other "self-employed" streamers and lets players I never watched or gave a shit about, but tons of Oofy Doofies do.

Same as that Casehoe guy, literally some uneducated fatass who never worked a real job and was quite literally a NEET for years (I just looked it up btw) and then starts TikTok and Streaming and lucks into becoming a "Social Media Star".

dont you think this definition of neet is a slap on actual turbo-rotter neets ?

you are putting someone with millions of fans, social media presence , unlimited money in the same category as someone who is living off of government handouts at home with this parents.

to me a "true" neet is a hikikomori- anyone else claiming to be a neet is a poser. on par with a woman claiming to be an incel (femcel)

You know what sucks?

Even with money and fame he still neets.

Even with money and fame he gets a girlfriend that force him to pay money for stuffs and then end it the next day.

This is the reason why I as an incel refuse to statusmaxx. Meekchads can beat up kids and be homeless and get women, while I should pay to date a woman that will cheat on me :lasereyes:
Didn't he have some new asian gf, is that the chick you're referring to when he went out and bought shit with her? I remember watching that stream and thinking to myself "this won't last" and guess what? I don't think it did. Dude, despite having fuck-you money, continues to live his shit life - shitty room / house aside (which I can't deal with pig-sties like that); he doesn't want to ever go out - foids are notorious for wanting to go out constantly. There's a certain degree of responsibilities / commitments you have to have in order to be a relationship, but the dude is completely a manchild and could never uphold those responsibilities / life changing facts of life, therefore, dude's a lost cause / hopeless.

This shit is amazing to me. What's the appeal here? Why watch this retard or any other retard like this? I admit I watch a couple tubers but they are playing through a game I don't own or something, not just watching a video and making faces. Hell, if it weren't free to watch I'd be watching an actual show or something.

I don't think they are what's wrong, it's everyone else. Like if I could make double what I pull now like this I'd probably do it. Are the kids/millenials so goddamned lonely watching someone do shit is satisfying? I just don't get it.

This shit is amazing to me. What's the appeal here? Why watch this retard or any other retard like this? I admit I watch a couple tubers but they are playing through a game I don't own or something, not just watching a video and making faces. Hell, if it weren't free to watch I'd be watching an actual show or something.

I don't think they are what's wrong, it's everyone else. Like if I could make double what I pull now like this I'd probably do it. Are the kids/millenials so goddamned lonely watching someone do shit is satisfying? I just don't get it.
Short form content needs to be regulated, its addictive for all genders and ages, but Kids shouldnt have SM access before age 16 anyway and some apps should just be outlawed altogether in the west, like wasnt it Brazil that just banned Twitter/X and Musk screamed like a little kid and then all of a sudden NorthVPN exploded in Brazil?

Seems like your hating on him dude but yeh if he was not on Jewtube he'd be here rotting with us. :feelsseriously: :feelskek:

Well, at least he is self-aware on the fact that he would be an incel neet if he didn't win the lottery and became a famous streamer