Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder is useless if you're non-NT

N

norwoodcel123

Banned
-
50% - Bragging
Started tinder on Tuesday. Got about 50 matches so far (bought platinum). wtf do you say, "oh hi i like your clothes lets get dinner" or " i wanna coom on you" ... ropefuel for spergcels like myself. One agreed to a date but far af. its over.

just get to the point with her ask the bitch out dont let her play games with you. tbh 50 matches by real foids that fast? you have got to be retarded

Avg mentalcel post

I can't even get one :feelstastyman:

Butters my croissant

50 matches in less than a week. hes posting here jfllllllllllllll retard

You should be ashamed of yourself just by paying for their subscription service

Fucking humble bragger I love everyone in this forum but people like you make me mad. "Guys look I just got 50 foids super quickly on tinder poor me!"

pussy mods. "50% bragging".....really??? A GrAY casually talking about getting dates let alone matches is literally waving around a big "IM AN INFILTRATOR" sign.

Leave this forum fakecel

50 matches in less than a week. hes posting here jfllllllllllllll retard
I aint ever had 50 matches in all my time ever on Tinder. I spam 100% right without looking and including trans, advertisements, and a chunk of time I listed my height as a foot higher than I actually am, I still never got to 50 overall matches or anywhere near.

post some of the foids you matched with

great, another obnoxious bragfag

just get to the point with her ask the bitch out dont let her play games with you. tbh 50 matches by real foids that fast? you have got to be retarded
Sounds fakecel or maybe just a really dense population center or something. Anyways I tried tinder and got a few matches like one every few weeks lol and I tried being direct like this. This girl had the audacity to say "lets just hang out as friends" on fucking tinder, I throw in sexual innuendos and jokes to try and make it clear NOT THAT I SHOULD HAVE TO that I wanted to fuck mk. Next morning I text her for the meet up and I'm just ghosted. Thank you for reading my diary entry. The rest ghosted me much sooner than this.

i dont think its hard for anyone to get matches as long as ur images look NT and u dont spam swipe right so u dont ruin ur elo.

im 4/10 psl but pics look NT. I frauded NT hard in the pics

most ppl saying they get no matches prolly have autist pics

he got 50 in less than a week hmmmmmm
bro trust me all u need is NT haircut, NT zara shirt, NT socks, NT shoes, NT shorts/pants, NT chain, NT activities in pictures, NT parts of the city, etc.

I did tinder before I NTmaxxed and got 2 matches.

how do i post images?
IMG 7275

typical GrAY larpER.

You would not be here if you actually got 50 matches.

WHY TF DID THIS GRAY ONLY GET 50%

This guy should have been permabanned amk
If I got to this post first I would have permabanned him- but other mods beat me to the punch, wont name names

bro trust me all u need is NT haircut, NT zara shirt, NT socks, NT shoes, NT shorts/pants, NT chain, NT activities in pictures, NT parts of the city, etc.

I did tinder before I NTmaxxed and got 2 matches.
Go fuck off. You werent an incel to begin with. Some of us can't even get one match. MUH NT HAIRCUT. It doesnt work like that