Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Tinder is real life bro" "Sub8 rule bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
Absolutely. I Chadfished with a 7-8/10 and got 20 matches in teh first 2 days but then it went down to 2-4 per day and after a week it was 0-2 matches per day. Of course the count is going to deplete. Depends on many factors like how well seen your profile is, how many people are in your area etc.
ELO score will also play a role.. when you are new on Tinder it will shove you in at the top so more people will see you. Then suddenly the matches will deplete as you go lower down the score as more males come into the pool. Tinder likes to monopolise our suffering by then offering their turd gold premium trash.

ELO score will also play a role.. when you are new on Tinder it will shove you in at the top so more people will see you. Then suddenly the matches will deplete as you go lower down the score as more males come into the pool. Tinder likes to monopolise our suffering by then offering their turd gold premium trash.
That's why you should never use Tinder as a sub Chad male.

Whatever the numbers are, it's a massive bluepill cope to say internet is not real life.
Yeah.. Foids are constantly on it to get validation and feed their overbearing egos. All you have to do is look at the zombies everywhere that are glued to the screen to know how the world works.

Yes I know that's what I meant by " Of course the count is going to deplete. Depends on many factors like how well seen your profile is ". I didn't know how it's called.
Yeah, foids outside of tinders switch off their "only-4-Chad" mode, keep coping.

That is why I don't. :feelsbadman: This world that society has created is so fake.. it reeks of industry for Foids at any cost.. making it easier for them to live while Men suffer for almost no reward and feel glad to just live. It is criminal.
Yes I know that's what I meant by " Of course the count is going to deplete. Depends on many factors like how well seen your profile is ". I didn't know how it's called.
Oh right apologies. :feelsautistic:

He's a solid 6.5 because of his height.
This.
And he struggles a lot in online dating but he can easily get girls offline. Goes to show how Tinder isn't real life.

@Gymcelled your opinion?

If he is 5/10 then I am not even 1/10
PSL goes up to 8, 5 psl= 7/10

This.
And he struggles a lot in online dating but he can easily get girls offline. Goes to show how Tinder isn't real life.
It's probably still hard for him in real life, especially if he's and autist.

Hard to slay random girls I agree but easy to find one 4-5 looking girl for relationship where he can have sex with her on a regular basis.

>PER-SOY-NAH-LEE-TAY MATTURSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Holy shit is this forum bluepilled...

6/10 and 7/10s can't be incel. If you think this is possible you should just blow your brains out you coping faggots.

Hard to slay random girls I agree but easy to find one 4-5 looking girl for relationship where he can have sex with her on a regular basis.
That's true, but a lot of guys would rather be volcels than approach 4's in order to ascend if they see themselves as above them.

That's true, but a lot of guys would rather be volcels than approach 4's in order to ascend if they see themselves as above them.
I'm not even a 4 facially lol I would gladly take a 4/10 girl.

If you think a 5/10 guy is slaying, you're delusional and can piss off back to IT.

I'm not even a 4 facially lol I would gladly take a 4/10 girl.
I'd fuck a 4 too, but I won't commit to one or betabux. Zyros can fuck them for free though.

If you think a 5/10 guy is slaying, you're delusional and can piss off back to IT.
1.) He is not 5/10
2.) You can get regular sex without slaying. Not every sex haver is a slayer.
3.) I don't even browse reddit.

This.

@Gymcelled your opinion?
Saying tinder isn't real life and doesn't affect dating is like saying Amazon isn't real life and doesn't affect retail

I don't really care about a single piece of anecdotal evidence that cant even be verified (we don't know if he's telling the truth and we may like info about him like how tall he is). Statistical evidence is all that matters really. The fact is that online dating has completely overtaken every other form of dating avenue, in fact we're reach supermajority levels of dominance.

As for sub8, the fact is that women find most men unattractive and women desire men who are anywhere from 21 to 25 cm taller than them. Their standards are insane. Just because they settle for less doesn't mean they're fully attracted and happy, you really shouldn't look at couples and relationships in a vacuum. Cheating, "open relationships", betabuxxing and dead bedrooms are a thing. I don't like bringing up anecdotal evidence but I can tell you those things aren't rare, i've heard so many fucked up stories in college :feelsbadman:

I don't think anyone is claiming that sub8 men can't get sex or a relationship. At least my interpretation of sub8 theory is that on average there is a MASSIVE difference in success and quality of relationships between sub8 men and non sub8 men.

Is it possible for a 6.5/10 guy to be in a happy relationship and/or to have a good sex life? Yes. It's just nowhere near as common as for 7+ and 8+/10 men.

6/10 guys are the middle class of the dating world. And just like the middle class irl, things are going to shit really fast for 6/10 guys

Absolutely. I Chadfished with a 7-8/10 and got 20 matches in teh first 2 days but then it went down to 2-4 per day and after a week it was 0-2 matches per day. Of course the count is going to deplete. Depends on many factors like how well seen your profile is, how many people are in your area etc.
That actually sounds like it's the ELO/algorithm. Did you swipe right on everyone?

Saying tinder isn't real life and doesn't affect dating is like saying Amazon isn't real life and doesn't affect retail

I don't really care about a single piece of anecdotal evidence that cant even be verified (we don't know if he's telling the truth and we may like info about him like how tall he is). Statistical evidence is all that matters really. The fact is that online dating has completely overtaken every other form of dating avenue, in fact we're reach supermajority levels of dominance.

As for sub8, the fact is that women find most men unattractive and women desire men who are anywhere from 21 to 25 cm taller than them. Their standards are insane. Just because they settle for less doesn't mean they're fully attracted and happy, you really shouldn't look at couples and relationships in a vacuum. Cheating, "open relationships", betabuxxing and dead bedrooms are a thing. I don't like bringing up anecdotal evidence but I can tell you those things aren't rare, i've heard so many fucked up stories in college :feelsbadman:

I don't think anyone is claiming that sub8 men can't get sex or a relationship. At least my interpretation of sub8 theory is that on average there is a MASSIVE difference in success and quality of relationships between sub8 men and non sub8 men.

Is it possible for a 6.5/10 guy to be in a happy relationship and/or to have a good sex life? Yes. It's just nowhere near as common as for 7+ and 8+/10 men.

6/10 guys are the middle class of the dating world. And just like the middle class irl, things are going to shit really fast for 6/10 guys
Bro hear me out for once.
Not everyone will be a Chad. Not ever scientist will win Nobel Prize. This doesn't mean that we( 6/7s not me) should give up.

It feels like most of you are not sad because you are incel rather you are sad because you are not Chads

And about Cheating why would anyone care about it once they have swallowed the Redpill/blackpill.
AWALT is true.
Cheating is inevitable.

Not everyone will be a Chad. Not ever scientist will win Nobel Prize. This doesn't mean that we( 6/7s not me) should give up.

It feels like most of you are not sad because you are incel rather you are sad because you are not Chads

And about Cheating why would anyone care about it once they have swallowed the Redpill/blackpill.
AWALT is true.
Cheating is inevitable.

Dude, OP, you're mixing things up. First you use the PSL scale for your anecdote, but sub8 rule isn't about PSL 8, it's about decile scale 8!

Secondly, yes, even on the decile scale zyros is only about a 7, so he's at the cutoff.

But that's the next thing you're misrepresenting: Sub8 rule (dare I say law) isn't about "it's impossible for sub8s to get Sex". Every sub8 theorist acknowledges that a 6/10 could buxx a 2/10 if he so chooses. Sub8 law is merely talking about the required amount of looks for a male to get regular sex, without paying with money or status.

That's what we mean and why it's over for sub8 men. In order for foids to be attracted to your looks and to be considered attractive in general and benefitting from looks halo in other areas in life you need to be at least 8/10. And that's already a careful guess, in reality I'd say it's even higher.

Yes, as a 7/10 you might still be able to score through endless courtship and jestermaxxing, but the way Chad gets instantaneous sex is locked out for sub8s.

Seriously, I'm getting sick of all the retarded "it's just a meme" and misrepresentation of sub8 rule when the data is clear.

Last edited:
Please stop giving Zyros attention, he lives for it. He's a 30+ year old man for god's sake, it's just sad.

He is good looking obviously though, although insects would mock his frame.

AWALT is true.
Cheating is inevitable.

AWALT is true.
Cheating is inevitable.
I don't think i'll ever reach 6/10 with surgeries and transplants that's the problem. Even if you're right i'm still doomed. I never wanted to be chad, I just wanted to have a healthy relationship with a loyal girl

. I never wanted to be chad, I just wanted to have a healthy relationship with a loyal girl
This is precisely what I want as well. I don't care about slaying.

I get few matches on tinder (like 2-3 a week) from mostly whales. Trust me I get nothing but looks of disgusts from foids IRL
When the coping is too strong.
Matches means shit. You need 10 matches atleast to arrange one date. Most girl ghost and don't reply. Stop coping man.
More than 10 matches for a date tbh

Last edited:
The only reason sub 8 theorists exist is because they are projecting their own inflated standards onto other people.

Dude, OP, you're mixing things up. First you use the PSL scale for your anecdote, but sub8 rule isn't about PSL 8, it's about decile scale 8!

Secondly, yes, even on the decile scale zyros is only about a 7, so he's at the cutoff.

But that's the next thing you're misrepresenting: Sub8 rule (dare I say law) isn't about "it's impossible for sub8s to get Sex". Every sub8 theorist acknowledges that a 6/10 could buxx a 2/10 if he so chooses. Sub8 law is merely talking about the required amount of looks for a male to get regular sex, without paying with money or status.

That's what we mean and why it's over for sub8 men. In order for foids to be attracted to your looks and to be considered attractive in general and benefitting from looks halo in other areas in life you need to be at least 8/10. And that's already a careful guess, in reality I'd say it's even higher.

Yes, as a 7/10 you might still be able to score through endless courtship and jestermaxxing, but the way Chad gets instantaneous sex is locked out for sub8s.

Seriously, I'm getting sick of all the retarded "it's just a meme" and misrepresentation of sub8 rule when the data is clear.

Zyros is 6-6.5 PSL in that pic

first of all this guy is a 6 at worst and 2nd of all ur right.

6/10 and 7/10s can't be incel. If you think this is possible you should just blow your brains out you coping faggots.
dont forget to add if they are under 6 foot its over for them lol

Yeah, could be.
View attachment 325195
Even in 2017 it was at 39% and then it wasn't really that popular compared to now. It really feels like it's 1,5-2x as popular nowadays.

Whatever the numbers are, it's a massive bluepill cope to say internet is not real life.
You have to be a brain dead idiot to be with someone you met at the bar.

Over for sub5 truecels like me