Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TINDER FROM THE FOID'S PERSPECTIVE

Waifubots and artificial wombs better not be opposed by femoids, it's the only thing that will stop us from going ER in mass.

This is a huge ass article but yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous how easy sex is for some people while other men are completely destroyed by their inability to satisfy their sexual impulse. Dumbass, unfair fucking world.

Just Statusmaxx, moneymaxx, and be attractive, bro!

I felt physically sick just now reading the first part of the article. Had to stop.

The whore who wrote this shitpiece also filmed this documentary for HBO about dating apps:

Have not watched it, but clearly it's from a pure CHADS AND STACEY perspective no average fucker could ever relate to.

The filmmaker found literally the most Aryan ER target worthy CHADs I've ever seen. Look at them fistbump about their "PUSSY CONQUESTS"

2018 09 11 03 50 50 Swiped  Hooking Up In The Digital Age 2018 Official Trailer   HBO   YouT

Last edited:
Jeeesus... Kill me now, these journalists have no idea that 80% of men doesnt stand a chanse in 2018:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Sex too easy my ass. We don't even exist to them

Tinder has some use though (i am not talking about pranks or catfishing) , if you want to feel more sad than you already are , you install the app browse it swipe again and again. 0 matches or a bot or a fake...Booooooom -Instant mood changer-

Tinder has some use though (i am not talking about pranks or catfishing) , if you want to feel more sad than you already are , you install the app browse it swipe again and again. 0 matches or a bot or a fake...Booooooom -Instant mood changer-

I think for all of us, looking at the mirror would be faster.

I think for all of us, looking at the mirror would be faster.
Looking at the mirror is a bit more hardcore bro, it's sui fuel not a mood changer.

lol wind blows and I'm insecure and destroyed. want me to angage in active social trash? it just makes me a different, more dirty type of rekt and murdered

Stay off tinder boyos The worst ER-triggering People hang there tbh. Only chance is irl imo. Lowinhibmaxx