Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can pretty much only get likes from trannies on tinder

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Most of the few likes I've gotten from tinder are from literal MALES. That's how fucking disgusting and unappealing I am to women. I bought tinder gold so I can see everyone who liked me and like 80% of them are fucking trans "women". I don't message them cause talking to men doesn't really give me experience talking to women nor would I ever even consider dating them. They don't even remotely look like women either. Male faces, male bodies, and most didn't even bother to change their names to something more feminine. One guy named "Ian" has FACIAL HAIR. This nigga's not even trying.

And for those wondering, the 2 or 3 actual foids I've matched with/liked me were morbidly obese and one was double my age and had wrinkly disgusting skin. God I hate my life.

Most transgender women are "lesbians."

But they also like feminine-looking guys and also because they can groom them into becoming trans as well.

Do you look feminine? Also, what country do you live in?

Most transgender women are "lesbians."

But they also like feminine-looking guys and also because they can groom them into becoming trans as well.

Do you look feminine? Also, what country do you live in?
I live in burgerland. I wouldn't call myself feminine but I'm probably not super masculine either.

I live in burgerland. I wouldn't call myself feminine but I'm probably not super masculine either.
I see.

Yeah, lots of transgenders in burgerland.

The only person who ever "desired" me was a disgusting tranny when I was a teenager