Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] Ugly gymcel gets hot Tinder matches! [Spicy thread] [GTFIH]

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel

gymcels are the best. saying other is cope

He's white and tall. How are you retards suprised? Lmfao :lul:
He even has his hair still..

This would have never worked, ever, if he was either ethnic or short or both

Besides this is a shit example because his face isn't even that bad

That one ho was trolling his looks with that long face comment tho
Olivia is a solid Stacy though. Mogs all of the matches

Ban this Chad

Last edited:
Even if you get selected (match) there’s multiple hot guys she matched with. You just one other number in the invisible tournament.

I need to start working out again. Not for this, for Yui

I hate when people say they don't message first.
This is an obvious sign you're competing against millions.

over

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile:

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel
this is kind of what i've been thinking the whole time. gym is a zero-loss investment, at most you'll just stop being fat, you don't actually lose anything by just gymmaxxing. sure, it may not be enough to ascend, but it does matter and its basically a free boost to your smv if you're dedicated enough. I dont see a reason not to gymmaxx from a risk/reward point of view.

This shit has really pushed me to the edge. I'm mogged by people who actually get the piss taken out of them on the internet for being ugly.

Just kill me now.
If only he could see, how strong he'd actually become. Respect the Ascension.

Just lift bros, wagmi

Cope for women :feelsautistic:. But good for mental health.

JBW is law
Whites = fakecels

dude look 5/10 he's not ugly lowtier normie

Just become the top 1% body wise. Destroy your hormonal system and make it so your dick does not work theory.

Just become the top 1% body wise. Destroy your hormonal system and make it so your dick does not work theory.
You obviously have no idea how steroids work

tall and white = instant fakecel KILL YOURSELVES :feelskek:

You obviously have no idea how steroids work
I do they also destroy episodic memory we are also talking of longer term use that guy in the photo probably did not do a singular cycle.

Good post disproving that girls care more about physics than they like to admit.

"Muh girls don't care about muscles"

Jfl at believing this redpill cope thread
jfl at being so retarded you think you can be tall white and incel all at the same time. unironically you must not ever leave the house because there’s too many real world examples of this every day. how tall are you again?

jfl at being so retarded you think you can be tall white and incel all at the same time. unironically you must not ever leave the house because there’s too many real world examples of this every day. how tall are you again?
I go to school and have a job I see tall white guys who are always alone, bullied, get disgusted looks by foids etc and I am 5’10

Yes sex appeal matters. Pretty boys get mogged :chad:

All of this is proof you guys are all coping.

Women are definitely matching with average dudes. You just are subhuman.

dude if this guy is doing this well then u should be able to blow him out of the water if u gymcel to his lvl. but keep in mind anywhere near that type of physique is unachievable without roids, so hop on tren asap boyo. i never believed the whole gymcelling thing but after this thread u have changed my mind serious
Well of course gymcelling works to an extent Face just cant be completely fucked for there to be some hope.

Too much soy capeshit movies has made the gymcel body desirable for the average foid.

All of this is proof you guys are all coping.

Women are definitely matching with average dudes. You just are subhuman.
This too.

I dont believe every user on here is a complete subhuman. Some of them are in denial and think they're average but we also got too many failed niggers on here who could probably get laid if they stopped whining like a little bitch and just get a job or do something useful instead of rotting on this forum.

Lifefuel

The problem is that I only do calisthenics and I don't want to take roids.

Fucking LIFEFUEL. Thank you, lost soul who made this thread