Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] Ugly gymcel gets hot Tinder matches! [Spicy thread] [GTFIH]

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Diocel said:
How can we compete when millions of normies are looksmaxxing. it seems like looksmaxxing isn't a self improvement to make you stand out anymore, it's more like a basic requirement for ground zero.
Literally what i told some retarded gymcoper the other day, he still thinks its the early 2000s and that the gym might turn you into Chad. My nigga, 9/10 teens are working out/worked out Before now. Its basically ground 0 to be fit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
311d 18h 34m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Literally what i told some retarded gymcoper the other day, he still thinks its the early 2000s and that the gym might turn you into Chad. My nigga, 9/10 teens are working out/worked out Before now. Its basically ground 0 to be fit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
fact

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
93d 22h 46m
Reminder that you can max out the attractiveness of your body without roids and that it won't have to be even near what that guy has.
Most foids are not muscle fetishists and will often be repulsed by bodybuilder physiques. That's why the most attractive foids aren't with bodybuilders.
Just put in 5 hours a week in the gym (not home workouts!) for a couple of years and maintain strict nutrition and you too will be raging at how the fuck an attractive body didn't make you attractive.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
32d 18h 19m
Hes white tho, please redo with an indian

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★
98d 3h 42m
I’m sure it didn’t go anywhere. Ghosted en masse by all of them.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
14d 9h 45m
VLÖ said:
Yeah this seems impressive and all, but keep in mind if you want to achieve his level of body you need to work on that for years and be incredibly strict about your diet and absolutely never skip a day of working out.

In otherwords, you'll never achieve that.
This or roids

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★
11d 7h 4m
Anybody has my full permission to come and blow my head off with a shotgun

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Officer
35d 7h 52m
Still not enough payoff to put all that effort in the gym

TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Shortcel
3h 57m
They probably just want a body pillow. They just wont look at that face. Damn, my face is worse, it mogs me.
If a guy like you can get matchs and i cannot, please shoot me

zerothe77

zerothe77

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 31m
Framecel222 said:
Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.
lostcel said:
i never believed the whole gymcelling thing but after this thread u have changed my mind serious
I didn’t really believe either. I’ve been gymmaxxing + test just for the hell of it but you’ve given me real hope. Once my face fat is gone I might even look better than him.
I know Reddit is gay but if anyone has roid questions r/steroids is actually very informative.
Framecel222 said:
How is it not lifefuel? He went from getting 0 matches to a slightly above average match rate just with roidcelling. Literally nothing on Earth will make you near Chico's level so stop thinking about that.
Anyone have pictures of this Chico character?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8