Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] Ugly gymcel gets hot Tinder matches! [Spicy thread] [GTFIH]

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel

I really wish I wasn't such a lazy fuck.

Framecel222 said:
I haven't questioned the legitimacy of a single Tinder experiment so far. You are questioning my Tinder experiment because unlike me, you will do ANYTHING to preserve your worldview. If I got a girl to meet up then you'd say "but she would've flaked! I need timestamped video proof of the gymcel putting his dick inside of her, or else it means nothing!"

At the end of the day I don't care if you believe it. This post is for people on this site who actually have some common sense and will use this information to their benefit. If you want to continue to be lazy and not lift then fine, go ahead, it's your life that you're ruining, not mine.

Yeah, and some guy got dates on Tinder with BOIIcel too. Your point is? Just arrange a real date and then we'll see if this is true or not.

VLÖ said:
Yeah, and some guy got dates on Tinder with BOIIcel too. Your point is? Just arrange a real date and then we'll see if this is true or not.

I already gave the Tinder account to FACEandLMS. I'm sure you'll find a new way to cope once he gets a date with it.

And someone got a date with St. Blackops2cel in the West? Link?

Framecel222 said:
I already gave the Tinder account to FACEandLMS. I'm sure you'll find a new way to cope once he gets a date with it.

And someone got a date with St. Blackops2cel in the West? Link?

We'll see what he brings up then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG40uEcThrA&feature=youtu.be

Framecel222 said:
I already gave the Tinder account to FACEandLMS. 

Maybe you'll get a shout-out.

VLÖ said:
We'll see what he brings up then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG40uEcThrA&feature=youtu.be

This guy has a financial incentive to fake this. Completely different.

CopingGymcel said:
Maybe you'll get a shout-out.

It's my dream to be in a FACEandLMS video.

jk I'm a voicecel

Framecel222 said:
This guy has a financial incentive to fake this. Completely different.

Yeah I think this is fake too, but it goes to show that Tinder is a shit example for anything unless you have legit dates set up.
Most experiments weren't just about "getting matches", they included convos that proved that those girls wanted to fuck.

BTW @ryo_hazuki this is how I've always imagined you look. Accurate?

I wake up and this thread is 4 more pages lol.

@Martialartscel has a point. I'm generally of the opinion that roidcel'ing can work but, as Martialartscel has emphatically argued, it's no guarantee. And lifters, in general, do get orders of magnitude more attention from other men than from women. To that end, there is at least one notable example of that on BB.com's misc forum: miscer "ProteinLover"

ProteinLover is a 28 yo self-described "bigorexic" who lives in Ontario (or Vancouver?). He says he's a truecel and he has documented his (apparently unsuccessful) attempts at dumpster diving morbidly obese landwhales on the misc.

From https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175109041 :

ProteinLover said:
Still virgin fa despite 500 lbs bench, its all fruitless:

From https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175097001 :

ProteinLover said:
Only got 65 Lbs to add:

Of course, presuming he isn't trolling his chronic lack of success, I suppose there are various ad hoc explanations one could speculate to explain his situation (e.g., his location or "he's too X to be attractive" where X = big, bulky, short [he's 5'9" 235 lbs], intimidating, old-looking, etc).

subsaharan said:
Of course, presuming he isn't trolling his chronic lack of success, I suppose there are various ad hoc explanations one could speculate to explain his situation (e.g., his location or "he's too X to be attractive" where X = big, bulky, short [he's 5'9" 235 lbs], intimidating, old-looking, etc).

His body looks disgusting. Anyway his face looks fine so clearly he's got other issues going on.

^well, his claim to having bigorexia/BDD is certainly believable lol.

"other issues" I mean, sure, could be his personality (inb4 IncelTears) or something else. Or, it may not be any of that (or rather, he may be within the range of "normal" in all other aspects). Sometimes things do come down to random chance tbh. The human brain generally tries to avoid uncertainty & probabilistic thinking, and, instead, gravitates to thinking in absolutes and looking for explanations for outliers when, in fact, there may be none.

Regardless, I think it's safe to say roid'cel'ing, while it can help, isn't sufficient ipso facto.

subsaharan said:
^well, his claim to having bigorexia/BDD is certainly believable lol.
"other issues" I mean, sure, could be his personality (inb4 IncelTears) or something else. Or, it may not be any of that (or rather, he may be within the range of "normal" in all other aspects). Sometimes things do come down to random chance tbh. The human brain generally tries to avoid uncertainty & probabilistic thinking, and, instead, gravitates to thinking in absolutes and looking for explanations for outliers when, in fact, there may be none.
Regardless, I think it's safe to say roid'cel'ing, while it can help, isn't sufficient ipso facto.

Fair, but the purpose of the post wasn't to say that roidcelling = guaranteed pussy. It was to shut up the copers who say "girls don't care about physique, it's 100% face.

He kind of looks like Adam Driver. Guys who girls associate with celebrities are seen as more attractive.

Sugar said:
He kind of looks like Adam Driver. Guys who girls associate with celebrities are seen as more attractive.

Can't believe you say that instead of admitting his body got matches LOL

rotandrise said:
Can't believe you say that instead of admitting his body got matches LOL

Yeah that's the most ridiculous cope in this thread.

"They matched with him because he looks kinda similar to a celebrity who's known for being hideous! It totally wasn't his top 0.1% physique!"

Framecel222 said:
Yeah that's the most ridiculous cope in this thread.

"They matched with him because he looks kinda similar to a celebrity who's known for being hideous! It totally wasn't his top 0.1% physique!"

It goes against their personal believes that gymcelling doesn't work.

CopingGymcel said:
It goes against their personal believes that gymcelling doesn't work.

Honestly it's bluepill disguised as blackpill at this point ."Face is everything" is the new "Looks don't matter".

Isn't the swipe limit 100 per 12 hours? In that case his match rate becomes less impressive.

rotandrise said:
Honestly it's bluepill disguised as blackpill at this point ."Face is everything" is the new "Looks don't matter".

I don't see what's blue pilled about admitting that SOME (not many) girls are really into a guy's body and are willing to overlook some facial flaws. Are these girls a representation of the majory? Of course not, then he would have tons of matches. But it proves that there are a few girls out there (and Tinder makes it easier to find them) that are willing to overlook face if body is good enough.

It's retarded to think all in black and white "ALL women go for Face, ALL women go for Chad," while it's true for the majority, it's not true for all.

LeagueEuW said:
Isn't the swipe limit 100 per 12 hours? In that case his match rate becomes less impressive.

Apparently it's 12 (google), but that's if he swiped twice a day. I have no idea if he swiped 200 times a day or not. Even if he did, it's quite impressive considering the gymcel's face.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImDshGgRKXo[/video]

Facial fat is life.

This should illustrate the problem better.

SQwvNzY.jpg

No one is ever incel because he lacks muscles. Not saying it's not going to help in some cases, but just going up to girls and asking them out on dates could help too. Shit, I bet that would solve inceldom for half the guys posting here.

The thing to remember is there's no silver bullet. The female brain has evolved for tens of millions of years to sniff out good genes. The notion that you can circumvent that by putting some extra meat under your skin flies in the face of logic.

Framecel222 said:
I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

holy mother fucking life fuel. Just one pic and hes slaying
GODBLESS

Framecel222 said:
I can't help but kek at the people who say he isn't that ugly. This guy is universally shit on for lifting as a super ugly man. "Haha look at this coping idiot, he busts his ass and still isn't gonna get any pussy!" People on this forum, Lookism, Reddit, and a bunch of other places absolutely shit on him and used him as the example of how lifting won't work if you're ugly. Now that it's been proven that some women are attracted to him, people backtrack and say "well he actually isn't that ugly."

It's the same as what happened with the other gymcel. Everyone eviscerated him and said he wouldn't get laid, then lo and behold...

2JnQK9o.jpg

I never understood why people shit on him so much ?  Sure, his nose and eye area aren't pretty but his overall facial structure and jaw mogs several people here. And obviously he's got a good body. 

Moreover, He was able to a girl and a goodlooking one at that.  Obviously he has normal functioning brain and his social skills aren't retarded.

BBBut... "She's gonna cuck him"

lol

Anti-gymcel fat virgins on suicide watch.

"cope" they said.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA,

Framecel222 said:
I can't help but kek at the people who say he isn't that ugly. This guy is universally shit on for lifting as a super ugly man. "Haha look at this coping idiot, he busts his ass and still isn't gonna get any pussy!" People on this forum, Lookism, Reddit, and a bunch of other places absolutely shit on him and used him as the example of how lifting won't work if you're ugly. Now that it's been proven that some women are attracted to him, people backtrack and say "well he actually isn't that ugly."

It's the same as what happened with the other gymcel. Everyone eviscerated him and said he wouldn't get laid, then lo and behold...

2JnQK9o.jpg

Skinnyfat beta cucks on suicide watch. 

LEL.

Wrote this post while drinking a protein shake, following a hardass biceps / forearms / shoulders workout.

Okay, I admit I started doubting my beliefs for a little while there. (Even though I am fit and aim to remain fit myself, I absolutely hate the "muscles = girls" equation that is being peddled on male youth; first and foremost because exercising in order to get sex is the worst way to exercise.)

Horseface guy is pretty ugly, for sure, but he is saved by his criminal/high-T look. It doesn't surprise me that he got matches on Tinder. A more interesting piece of data, though, would be the number of swipes involved in this experiment. It's relatively meaningless to get 10 hot girls if you spend your whole day swiping right on everyone.

Glasses guy is more of an enigma I admit. He looks like a jacked-up dork. I've never seen dudes who look like that with a >5 GF. It is hard to evaluate with low luminosity and resolution (make-up?) but the girl is at least a 6 and perhaps even an 8. If she is indeed his girlfriend (could be a friend or a cousin), I don't really know how he pulled it off. I guess miracles happen. The muscles obviously didn't hurt. But the bodybuilding crowd shouldn't jerk off too hard on that one, because there is an obvious lack of data. Maybe this guy combines stable good mood, extroversion and kindness and is in medical school.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't see what's blue pilled about admitting that SOME (not many) girls are really into a guy's body and are willing to overlook some facial flaws. Are these girls a representation of the majory? Of course not, then he would have tons of matches. But it proves that there are a few girls out there (and Tinder makes it easier to find them) that are willing to overlook face if body is good enough.

It's retarded to think all in black and white "ALL women go for Face, ALL women go for Chad," while it's true for the majority, it's not true for all.

Apparently it's 12 (google), but that's if he swiped twice a day. I have no idea if he swiped 200 times a day or not. Even if he did, it's quite impressive considering the gymcel's face.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImDshGgRKXo[/video]

Facial fat is life.

lol that video has got to be fake unless the guy is using roids

did you use more pics of him?

Fontaine said:
. Maybe this guy combines stable good mood, extroversion and kindness and is in medical school.

Personality doesn't matter for subhumans.

I guess there is a gym for your face?

This isn't opening for me, anyone else have that issue? The pics I mean

If you think gymceling works, hit the gym. No reason to be here.

Does anyone have the pics the OP posted?

I NEED TO GYMCEL NOW HOLY FUCK

I NEED TO GYMCEL NOW HOLY FUCK
U know that physique is totally anabolic and artificial right? If it's genetics then for a JBW that is like 1 in 1,000,000 genetics AT MOST

U know that physique is totally anabolic and artificial right? If it's genetics then for a JBW that is like 1 in 1,000,000 genetics AT MOST
over

Lifefuel for @Saudade

Just give up 5 hours of your week to lift heavy objects bro whilst Chad had to give up none.

WTF I need to gymcel now.
Incels should definitely try gymceling for the mental benefits if nothing else.
To get to where that guy is would probably take you more than 5 years with roids (I don't think that physique is possible natty), but good news is that's not even the most attractive body type to women. You can probably max out your body in 2 years without roids with strict nutrition and discipline unless you're looking to appeal to muscle fetishists.

Last edited:
I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile:

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

LMFAO all this for a few matches with averagies that will stop responding after a few messages. No thank you.

what am i supposed to get out of that shitty ass experiment?
he got two messages in 10 days, thats nothing. how many matches did that gymcel even get in total? 18 matches in 10 days?
skinny fat normies with average faces get easily two to three times as many matches. if anything, this experiment only proves how face is much more important than body.