Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tinder dosnt represent what real woman want"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Normies always spit out this platitude like tinder sluts don't represent real life woman.
This is exactly how woman behave in real life, they don't want ugly guys on tinder or real life.
Every single dating website and app has shown that the 80% of woman chose top 20% of guys.
It can't be incorrect if the same statistic is coming from so maney sources.

I don´t think the 80/20 rule is true.

When I go outside there is no way women would want to fuck 2 guys out of 10.

I think in reality only 1% of men are attractive to the average female. You literally need to be male model looking for women to consider you attractive and to get lays from bars/clubs/online dating with average or above average looking girls.

8Z6gSx9.gif

Tinder is sexual freedom in its purest form. The more sex-positive society gets the more it'll be like Tinder in EVERY aspect. It's the canary in the coal mine.

Damn, cold hard truth :'(

SaintMarcLepine said:
Tinder is sexual freedom in its purest form. The more sex-positive society gets the more it'll be like Tinder in EVERY aspect. It's the canary in the coal mine.
Tinder accelerates woman's hypergamy, a woman in real life will go after chads but only has a few chads to chose from, but on tinder they have thousands of chads to chose from.

its almost as if they imply that women have a complete different personality when they are out in public vs online dating

spoiler - they dont. Women act the same as they do in every setting, they are hypergamous and shallow cunts

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its almost as if they imply that women have a complete different personality when they are out in public vs online dating

spoiler - they dont. Women act the same as they do in every setting, they are hypergamous and shallow cunts

If anything they show their true colors even more online because they don't have to fake it so chad thinks they're nice.

Lvl32wizard said:
If anything they show their true colors even more online because they don't have to fake it so chad thinks they're nice.

yea agreed, most of the times in public when they are nearly caught out on a lie about their own lookist views they can usually easily deflect from it

Agreed, OP. It is absolute bullshit.

Tinder proves and encourages rampant hypergamy and avoids all chance of IRL slut-shaming.

Crustaciouse said:
Normies always spit out this platitude like tinder sluts don't represent real life woman.
This is exactly how woman behave in real life, they don't want ugly guys on tinder or real life.
Every single dating website and app has shown that the 80% of woman chose top 20% of guys.
It can't be incorrect if the same statistic is coming from so maney sources.

Women have state in forums that these stats represent what they see. They said they do not see that many average guys and rarely see a good looking man

I always found that funny, particularly the "real women" part.
So what, all the women on Tinder are bots? It's not just Tinder either, they're like that on EVERY SINGLE online dating platform.

Getlooksordie said:
I don´t think the 80/20 rule is true.

When I go outside there is no way women would want to fuck 2 guys out of 10.

I think in reality only 1% of men are attractive to the average female. You literally need to be male model looking for women to consider you attractive and to get lays from bars/clubs/online dating with average or above average looking girls.

Exactly. Just lol at your face if you think a woman finds 1 in every 5 guys her age attractive. I only see a woman checking out a man, as in truly lusting after him, like once a month at most. And live in a fairly big city and take public transit everyday.

A top 20% male is seen as decent looking but wont incite primal lust in a woman. He can get into a relationship a bit easier than an average looking guy but that's about it.

Those guys will never admit to the truth. I know ugly guys with gfs but the relationship isn't passionate. It's like the whole thing is always hanging by a thread,

This is not how women act irl but this is how women will act. Why would they give chance to a guy who approach her while she's few swipes away from genetically superior male without leaving her house.

Tinder is just human mating but magnified.

Only what they need.

Even if the tinder women were all "totally crazy" or whatever they claim they are, it would prove conclusively that if you're extremely good-looking you will get sex from high quality females despite your wifebeater status or whatever, unlike worse looking males.

Robinxyz said:
Those guys will never admit to the truth. I know ugly guys with gfs but the relationship isn't passionate. It's like the whole thing is always hanging by a thread,

If you observe couples where the guy is a Chad and then observe couples where the guy isn't a Chad you'll notice that the femoids act totally different. If the guy is a Chad she's always touching him and smiling at him.

I never agreed with the 80/20 rule. It’s more like 90/10 - 95/5.
Gilf Grannies (60+) won’t settle unless ur chadlite nowadays.
Even the disabled femoid blob living on welfare/sec8 is picky.

[attachment=2534]

Attachments

• 842AB4F5-6745-4B08-AEC0-B823A0B35D16.jpeg
    842AB4F5-6745-4B08-AEC0-B823A0B35D16.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 114
Enigmatic said:
Robinxyz said:
If you observe couples where the guy is a Chad and then observe couples where the guy isn't a Chad you'll notice that the femoids act totally different. If the guy is a Chad she's always touching him and smiling at him.

Truth, she will cheat on a Chad if her bf is a non-Chad as well, even if they ve been together for years.
Women have only 2 life goals; 1.Money 2.Get impregnated by Chad