Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time to sui if you get mogged by a person with Downs syndrome

oscillate

oscillate

Greycel
LQZ3bjq.jpg

cage x1000

Even someone with the obvious facial characteristics of a genetic disorder leads a life 10,000,00X more fulfilling than yours will ever be just because he has facial harmony and was lucky enough to be goodlooking in spite of his disability

i think its more sjw culture. if this was pre sjw virtue signaling era they wouldn't give him the time of day.

Nose and ear surgery and he mogs me into oblivion

Photo is extremely photoshopped, but no he doesn't mog me because he still looks like he has downs.

Making people with downs models is stupid and just virtue signaling. Models are used to sell products, they are suppose to be pleasing to look at to make the product appear more valuable, people with downs can't do that.

LQZ3bjq.jpg

cage x1000

Even someone with the obvious facial characteristics of a genetic disorder leads a life 10,000,00X more fulfilling than yours will ever be just because he has facial harmony and was lucky enough to be goodlooking in spite of his disability
Anyone can mog with decent photos ngl.
There is a reason why so many normies look so good on photos but look "OK" at most IRL.

Didnt he have surgery?

holy fuck at the narcies commenting in this thread, you guys sound legit triggered

"muh SJWs" (btw haven't heard that term used since late 2016)

this guy mogs all of you hardcore and if he doesn't then you have no excuse looks-wise for not getting laid

I'm foreheadmogged and hairmogged by him fml