Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time to end this story of mine. Thank you all my brocels.

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
this may or may not be a suicide note, probably not, I've always been a complete pussy.

I have grown quite tired of this tug of war game of life, it's like I'm a 4'11 woman playing against the world's strongest man. It just isn't a fair match-up, yet I'm meant to keep on struggling.

Why? For some mediocre copes? For some measle bread every end of the month? It sickens me. I can barely enjoy my copes anymore, I stare at my pc for hours and I have no will to enjoy myself, only rot.

Quite honestly, death is better then surviving but not living. I will be heavily considering my life, and reflecting on it all. I most likely won't do anything drastic though, but I won't be coming back to this forum soon, if at all.

I have my geniune thanks to everyone that made me feel in a community, understood, something I doubt I had ever experienced before.

And to my fellow brazilcels, a piece of blackpil song you have to listen atleast once.

View: https://youtu.be/D-ENPYhB7ts

this may or may not be a suicide note, probably not, I've always been a complete pussy.

I have grown quite tired of this tug of war game of life, it's like I'm a 4'11 woman playing against the world's strongest man. It just isn't a fair match-up, yet I'm meant to keep on struggling.

Why? For some mediocre copes? For some measle bread every end of the month? It sickens me. I can barely enjoy my copes anymore, I stare at my pc for hours and I have no will to enjoy myself, only rot.

Quite honestly, death is better then surviving but not living. I will be heavily considering my life, and reflecting on it all. I most likely won't do anything drastic though, but I won't be coming back to this forum soon, if at all.

I have my geniune thanks to everyone that made me feel in a community, understood, something I doubt I had ever experienced before.

And to my fellow brazilcels, a piece of blackpil song you have to listen atleast once.

View: https://youtu.be/D-ENPYhB7ts

Your a 4,11 WOMAN?

Goodbye and good luck

Infinite chances to rope throughout your life, is now really the best time? Goodbye, brocel, I hope you don't follow through. :feelsYall:

Brocel, don't do it. You are doing what Soyciety and foids want you to do.

Do what you can to improve your life, and also, think back to the last cope you had that Brough you some joy in some way.

Live to be a nuisance to soyciety and foids, do what you can(legally) to ruin a foid or soy boys day.

Do what you can to improve your life, and also, think back to the last cope you had that Brough you some joy in some way.

Live to be a nuisance to soyciety and foids, do what you can(legally) to ruin a foid or soy boys day.
Over if hes aleredy on incel forums

Yup, roping isn't the way to win bro, you have to burden the system, someday, maybe not someday soon, soyciety will buckle under the weight of the incel epidemic. They cannot maintain the judeo-feminist lie much longer -

Take some time in another environment, it won't fix your inceldom but it'll be another cope for your mind to focus on for a while. Sitting in your room rotting all day makes even normies want to rope.

Yup, roping isn't the way to win bro, you have to burden the system, someday, maybe not someday soon, soyciety will buckle under the weight of the incel epidemic. They cannot maintain the judeo-feminist lie much longer -
Take some time in another environment, it won't fix your inceldom but it'll be another cope for your mind to focus on for a while. Sitting in your room rotting all day makes even normies want to rope.
This.

Please, brocel, take mine and these other two brocels advice.

asctually no foids want you to stay live. Ignore you and reject you so you suffer in your inceldom. They want you to accept this suffer in silence and works some shitty job so some chad can get rich so foids can spend his money

This OP if you are truly suffering you should try to find more copes. Don’t let them win at least for the sake of it

This OP if you are truly suffering you should try to find more copes. Don’t let them win at least for the sake of it
Please, OP, don't do this. I hate seeing when Brocels fall like this; find copes & live to be a nuisance to Soyciety.