Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time Online: Causing Issues

Choices

• Disable Time Online Plugin for Good with no replacement

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Enable replacement plugin, but start from 0

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel bad for @Robtical, he put in lots of effort in his time online score

Why can't you just port the fucking times to the replacement plugin?

Longtime users who've spent the equivalent of a year (or more) here will be timemogged by graycels who'll troll here for a few months, then get bored and leave. :lul:
:feelshaha:

Oh so that's what happened.

Longtime users who've spent the equivalent of a year (or more) here will be timemogged by graycels who'll troll here for a few months, then get bored and leave. :lul:
when these greys leave the forum, the real rotters of the forum will rise again and rotmogs the rest of people here.

Hey all,

So the time online function is causing a number of database issues. I want to give you all a heads up and possibly a choice.

We can either disable the plugin entirely or we can start over with another plugin, but the times will be wiped. We can't keep it as is right now, as the plugin is causing too many issues.

I'll let this poll run for a day or so.
Mf'ers so incel, they're causing a stack overflow

Who cares about time spent or posts spammed

Dude. I am in incel with nothing else in my life. My 80 days of time online is one of the biggest testaments to my identity. It’s one of the only things, along with my 10k post count, that I can actually look to and say yep, I contributed to this thing and stuck with it. If you take it from me I will be devastated. This is 80 days of my life being poured down the drain.

over for XenForocels :hax:

You fucking niggERs ruined my 300 day milestone :feelsree: :reeeeee:

Dude. I am in incel with nothing else in my life. My 80 days of time online is one of the biggest testaments to my identity. It’s one of the only things, along with my 10k post count, that I can actually look to and say yep, I contributed to this thing and stuck with it. If you take it from me I will be devastated. This is 80 days of my life being poured down the drain.
Yet more proof this forum is dead and has gone to shit. Besides the fakecels, femoid and trannyfags lurking this forum willy-nilly. Makes you wondER if this is yet another test from the glowies running this forum, only time will tell :feelsclown:

I had this weird feeling since today that something disappeared from below the avatar... NOW I consciously understand what disappeared: The online time display! :feelswhat:

Don't really care tbh since I only had 12 days... Remove it or else inactive veterans will get timemogged by graycel trolls

I think that niggers are black.

I always thought it was useless. But I also find it funny how I have 24k posts with the time I have online

Alright, it stays removed. We can have a vote on a later day to restore it.

over for lurkcels

maybe change it to new plugin like bluepill level

Show the votes who the fuck said no

FUCK! I noticed this too late...
just start over cause now we can't see who has 10K post with time versus the GrAY that postmaxxed for the first few days, crip.

it's over

Looks kinda empty without It tbh @Master @PPEcel @Fat Link

This is horrible, all that time, like it never happened, history erased.

just start over cause now we can't see who has 10K post with time versus the GrAY that postmaxxed for the first few days, crip.
don't worry about that. u need 80 days+ of registration (not online) to get the color of paragon so if u see a newfag with 10k+ and still no paragon color then he postmaxxed to get that number

don't worry about that. u need 80 days+ of registration (not online) to get the color of paragon so if u see a newfag with 10k+ and still no paragon color then he postmaxxed to get that number
based.
I refuse to change my status and color til I hit paragon tbh

over

I refuse to change my status and color til I hit paragon tbh
good idea, u just ascend from grey to paragon imediattly, in the past there were other ranks and the paragon was way above 10k and i think there were no waiting between every time. but i don't know for sure ngl

:feelsUnreal::feelsohgod: 160+ days for nothing! Oh well...

noooooo! mine ment alot to me

Hey all,

So the time online function is causing a number of database issues. I want to give you all a heads up and possibly a choice.

We can either disable the plugin entirely or we can start over with another plugin, but the times will be wiped. We can't keep it as is right now, as the plugin is causing too many issues.

Stop sending us these fucking swansea links you faggot FED!

Hey all,

I was late. What ended up being the decision?

Nooo I wanted time online

thats what happens when you build forum with incel tier tech stack