Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TikTok whore can’t handle hearing the truth

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Please stop posting chinktok videos. God, I wish that app got nuked.

Take away womens rights.

Women are narcissistic, which shows that they cannot handle the truth and live in self-deception. This narcissism comes from human society and the extreme idealization of women.

Original Message: Les femmes sont tous narcissiques, ce qui prouve qu'elles peuvent pas supporter la vérité et elles se trompent toujours. Cette forme de narcissisme tire son origine de la société humain et son idéalisation extrême de femmes.

I would rather stay single and remain a virgin for the rest of my life,
Than Taking care of someone else’s offspring.
I think that these people who take care of someone else’s responsibility Are the lowest of the low (even lower than incels).
No thanks….

Whenever I see retarded videos by foids like this all I can think about is how much a curry would get clowned for the same thing

jfl just imagine some currycel recording himself crying and complaining and everyone's reactions to it

Whenever I see retarded videos by foids like this all I can think about is how much a curry would get clowned for the same thing

jfl just imagine some currycel recording himself crying and complaining and everyone's reactions to it
Society coddles whores, yet they insist that we live in a patriarchy

I wish the second guy didn't sugarcoat it and just told her nobody wants to date a whore.

She is ready for her Oofy Doofy Beta-Buxx provider.

Holy based, maybe there is some hope for normies yet

Kek so true. Imagine being a blond eblue eyed white woman in 2023 and still failing at life. How badly do you have to fuck up tutorial mode?

Cringe tbh

WeepyLeafyIndochinahogdeer size restricted

He would be executed.

Crocodile tears. She's fishing for simp validation. I'm gonna check the comments...guarantee he DMs got hundreds of simps

Last edited:
What an annoying brat, but she will still find a cuck to date and raise her bastard child, don’t worry gents.

BPJ had a one hour compilation video about foids raging over chad and crying into the camera

she moves her big ass mouth so retardedly lmao

Add subtitles, I'm not going to listen to some whiny yank with a black kid.