Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

There is a yemeni man with the houthis who became famous on tiktok just because of how good he looked. His tiktok is now deleted.

However,what I wanted to point out is that this man is almost 100% not fully yemeni. Look at his brown hair and blue eyes. He almost definitely has some circassion or chechnyan ancestory, as yemen was a very common destination for white slaves during medieval Islamic times

In fact, you can find a FUCK TON of blue eyed yemenis for this very reason, because of the sheer number of circassion pussy they captured

Screenshot 20240116 002040 Samsung Internet

Other white yemenis

4563aaf2 d9c9 47fb afa8 4d9648b0d830
12575387 e56e 4883 a7bd 5773b243561d
0c35c1da cc24 439f b341 0b111d4866ee
39119591 a740 408d 8673 5e9b7b40b1c1

This is the power of whitemaxxing. If the Ottomans were smart they would have e put in far more effort into bleaching MENA than what theh did. Although tbh they still did a decent job

Brutal JBB pill. Look at how ugly nose face is
I wouldn't say he's that ugly, though it is hard to tell by the video quality & angle: I think he's probably LTN at worst to MTNlite-MTN at best, but him being a Nig gives increased SMV.
yet he still has that girl trying to smash.
I will never have this. :feelsrope:

It's literally over if you're not black
Nigs are the foids of races tbh: They complain about how "hard" it is when they have it much easier compared to Whites & Non-Whites.

Thoughts? @Rabbi Schneerson

They complain about how "hard" it is when they have it much easier
Yep that’s why we have the 13/50 stat exists highest prison population, highest drop out , least desirable of all men and more

I wouldn't say he's that ugly, though it is hard to tell by the video quality & angle: I think he's probably LTN at worst to MTNlite-MTN at best, but him being a Nig gives increased SMV.

Nigs are the foids of races tbh: They complain about how "hard" it is when they have it much easier compared to Whites & Non-Whites.

I mean I guess she just likes him but this isn’t what the average black experiences at all.

His face definitely looks ugly. You can get a better look near the end of the video

Brootal. Here's another one I just saw

View: https://twitter.com/HumansNoContext/status/1748238981228048759

His face definitely looks ugly. You can get a better look near the end of the video
I did see it then, and imo he's LTN: Below-average 100% but not really Incel-tier.

I hope the cops beat & tased that Mutt Nigger & slammed his homo-erectus skull on the pavement: What a fucking pretentious dickhead & ofc your average Zoomer White bitch not even having the decency to do it in private, thus spreading germs all over the place which both of them without a doubt are ripe with.

I did see it then, and imo he's LTN: Below-average 100% but not really Incel-tier.

I hope the cops beat & tased that Mutt Nigger & slammed his homo-erectus skull on the pavement: What a fucking pretentious dickhead & ofc your average Zoomer White bitch not even having the decency to do it in private, thus spreading germs all over the place which both of them without a doubt are ripe with.
She looks super cute too. Look at her. Fucking brooootal that a nigger adult tapped that, but she'll probably still marry a white guy anyways

She looks super cute too. Look at her.
Takes me back to all the cute foids I liked. :feelsbadman:
Fucking brooootal that a nigger adult tapped that,
Whilst I rot, fuck this gay earth.

I wish that I could live in some other time that just seemed much better: Rome, Viking times, etc. just seemed better.
but she'll probably still marry a white guy anyways
After she has produced three Niglets, fucking trashy whore.

Retarded nigger mutt goes on a mental breakdown rant when white women talk about how they find their own blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes beautiful

Shitskins will never not have white people live in their heads rent free. The sheer lack of awareness from this mixed race mongrel to not be aware that her getting upset at a random conversation that had nothing to do with her exposes how she herself views white women as true beauty, and is ass mad her kind is never included in the comparison

Albino Korean girl. Albinism in ethnjcs truly does show the sheer beauty white people have, how massive thr gap is merely because of blonde golden hair and blue Sapphire eyes

Albino Korean girl. Albinism in ethnjcs truly does show the sheer beauty white people have, how massive thr gap is merely because of blonde golden hair and blue Sapphire eyes

View attachment 1045472
If she was a hapa though, she would be ugly(still life on easy-mode ofc).

Retarded nigger mutt goes on a mental breakdown rant when white women talk about how they find their own blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes beautiful

Shitskins will never not have white people live in their heads rent free. The sheer lack of awareness from this mixed race mongrel to not be aware that her getting upset at a random conversation that had nothing to do with her exposes how she herself views white women as true beauty, and is ass mad her kind is never included in the comparison
Gosh, sheebons are insufferable.

From looks to historical achievements, Whites will always live rent-free in the head of Niggers.

If she was a hapa though, she would be ugly(still life on easy-mode ofc).
Why would she be ugly? Hapas facially mog asians. If anything, an albino hapa would probably looo east european
Gosh, sheebons are insufferable.

From looks to historical achievements, Whites will always live rent-free in the head of Niggers.
Yep, it's why niggers, male or female, are always obsessed with getting a white spouse since they view it as "getting back at whitey".

Why would she be ugly?
Most hapas are.
Hapas facially mog asians.
Most Hapas look very asian still.
If anything, an albino hapa would probably looo east european
Perhaps more Central Asiatic Turk.
Yep, it's why niggers, male or female, are always obsessed with getting a white spouse since they view it as "getting back at whitey".
They behave like foids: Claiming they are oppressed when they have it much better than most other groups.

OH MY FUUUUCKING GOOOOOOOD!!!!! IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!! IT KEEPS HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Stinky ugly pajeeta cries about how if people don't find her hair and skin color attractive, Das racis. YET you look at her pinned tiktok, and it turns out the dumb whore was made a single mother by some blonde white guy and has a half white kid. Why are shitskins always like this? How are they this cognitively dissonant? The dumb bitch cries about it being wacist if someone doesn't find her dark hair and poop skin attractive, yet she herself clearly found her poop skin so unattractive, she refused to replicate it in her offspring, instead opting to get cream pied by white cock

Screenshot 20240124 225504 Gallery
Screenshot 20240124 225517 Gallery
Screenshot 20240124 225532 Gallery

@DarkStarDown

Last edited:
OH MY FUUUUCKING GOOOOOOOD!!!!! IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!! IT KEEPS HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

View attachment 1047131

Stinky ugly pajeeta cries about how if people don't find her hair and skin color attractive, Das racis. YET you look at her pinned tiktok, and it turns out the dumb whore was made a single mother by some blonde white guy and has a half white kid. Why are shitskins always like this? How are they this cognitively dissonant? The dumb bitch cries about it being wacist if someone doesn't find her dark hair and poop skin attractive, yet she herself clearly found her poop skin so unattractive, she refused to replicate it in her offspring, instead opting to get cream pied by white cock

View attachment 1047136View attachment 1047137View attachment 1047138

@DarkStarDown
Foids just love to play oppression olympics, it's as simple as that.

And I can just smell the fucking soy through the screen after looking at the guy she married. :feelskek:

He looks like one of those Wiggers who smokes weed & makes it is whole fucking lifestyle: I like weed since it's a good cope, but the people who look like that Wigger who fit into the "stoner" type of personality are obnoxious & give it a bad image.

If she truly cared about Pajeetas being viewed as ugly due to their skin & hair color, then she should bring more Jeets into this world instead of trying to whitewash her genes.

The hypocrisy of foids will never cease to baffle oneself.

Gonna start this thread to post the sheer amount of blackpills I see on tiktok.

ethnic women literally mutilating their faces to look white. Granted this woman's nose is insanely huge.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@dralialaiye/video/7193003761508322566

asian men have so little respect in the eyes of white women they will straight up tell to their faces they would never date them. insane. why does this asian guy even do this? it's like he wants to get his feelings hurt.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@jvhnseo/video/7097321990536645931

Just be a tall negro and get snow bunnies

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@mensa_milli/video/7190678264220847365

Na, they want to say black for sure but black privilege is a real thing

Holy fuck the fact that hapas are this ugly is insane. Just imagine how much more uglier they would be if they were fully asian

Meanwhile, this is the result of Horner africans mixing with whites. Jfl the fact that somalis mix better with whites than Asians do is actually such comedy gold

Even kazakhs and other turks by default mog hapas. Holy fuck

@AsiaCel

Just be caucasion is legit for asian women. Don't deny it

Last edited:
@AsiaCel

Just be caucasion is legit for asian women. Don't deny it

View attachment 1083648
Our race has no shortage of race traitors, of course, this is visible for all to see. That doesn't mean I want racemixing.

Ultimately, what is the point in all of this if we all became same? I don't think my life would be better if I was born in say, Brazil or Mexico as a mixed person.

Meanwhile, this is the result of Horner africans mixing with whites. Jfl the fact that somalis mix better with whites than Asians do is actually such comedy gold
View attachment 1083641
View attachment 1083640
This is because many somalis are mixed with Arabic groups, Not surprising that the same major races (Caucasoid) mix best with other Caucasoids.

Although, many white nationalists object to this because looks isn't the only thing that matters.

Our race has no shortage of race traitors, of course, this is visible for all to see. That doesn't mean I want racemixing.
I would say 95% of asians would racemix if they could. It's barrier like distance, language, and culture that prevent it
Ultimately, what is the point in all of this if we all became same? I don't think my life would be better if I was born in say, Brazil or Mexico as a mixed person.
I am not advocating for us to become the same. I am encouraging the transition of asians into turks. A superior form of mongoloid

Kazakhs in mongolia v0 7twctmq4vkfa1
06f46063 6f3e 4604 80d7 5f1dbd2f30c5

This is because many somalis are mixed with Arabic groups, Not surprising that the same major races (Caucasoid) mix best with other Caucasoids.

Although, many white nationalists object to this because looks isn't the only thing that matters.
It's funny to me because Asian women are soooo obsessed with having blue eyed kids, yet here you have literal somali/sudanese niggers from Africa who are born with thin noses, ice blue eyes and light hair.

More racemixing. Suicidefuel for @DarkStarDown

Last edited:

Lmfao this video is too funny.

The way she starts whimpering and goes silent at the end of the video when talking about how "minority" men always love her blonde hair and blue eyes.

Why? Why is it nauseating? does it make you realize that white is right? That's it actually. Deep down, all these asian/arab/black guys she's apparently dating all reaffirm to her that she would be nothing without her albinism.

Just LOOK at the gears turning in her head. You can practically see truth dawning in her head. She's realizing the sheer power, the sheer blessing and mercy of being white AS she makes the video.

She's realizing in her head, as much as she may hate her own brain for doing it, that she gets to enjoy a mere fraction,a mere piece of what it feels like to be a blonde white women, and it kills her to admit her beauty comes from accidently resembling a race that is not her own. She loathed the fact that men like her for explicitly looking NON-asian

Last edited:
Rape: White rate at population share or less than (Hispanics are counted as "White" here); black rate at MORE THAN TWICE POPULATION SHARE
Sexual assault: White rate at roughly population share; black rate is nearly double population share
Domestic abuse: doesn't seem to be included in the table
offenses against family and children: White rate at population share, black rate more than double population share

Major fail, bozo.
source pls

source pls
1. The source is in the post I quoted :feelstastyman:, he linked the source. He doesn't understand per capita.
2. That was almost a year ago, if he hadn't already linked the source you can just as easily google it yourself.

I burst out laughing when I saw that he is a white normie with dreadlocks
As I said, I could smell the soy through the screen when I saw his face: He reminds me of those obnoxious & pretentious normies who comes across as "chill" all because they have that stoner/bum appearance/aesthetic about them.

I'd love to kick his ass tbh.

@DarkStarDown

Arab woman making satire about how arabs are obsessed with blue eyed kids. I love how she says "God loves you more than us", because that isn't even satire. God truly does love blue eyed people. Or any people with colored eyes. I have an indian co worker with hazel-green eyes, and sweet fuck, the mog is unreal. And that's a pajeet with colored eyes. White caucasions with colored eyes are almost divine beings. Even my own mom was like this despite how much she hates me being racist. She told us how she literally prayed to God for my sister to LOSE her blue eyes she was born with becahse she didn't want my other 2 sisters to be jealous of her JFL

Some of the comments are fucking hilarious

Screenshot 20240322 233514 TikTok
Screenshot 20240322 233424 TikTok
Screenshot 20240322 233352 TikTok
Screenshot 20240322 233201 TikTok
Screenshot 20240322 233215 TikTok
Screenshot 20240322 233253 TikTok

@DarkStarDown

Arab woman making satire about how arabs are obsessed with blue eyed kids.
We don't really have many MENA where I live: It's mostly Spics & Blacks, with some Curries, few MENA, and very little to almost no Asians(mainly Pinoys)

Granted, my father knows a few due to his work: He once mentioned to me about one Sand guy(I forgot the specific type) whom was married to a Sand foid with very blue eyes- maybe she was mixed?

That guy wasn't no Chaddam Mogssein, but he was at least decent looking & was moneymaxxed, so I imagine that played a good role in securing her: Granted, my dad said he never actually saw her full face, since they were quite devoted & she covered up fully.
I love how she says "God loves you more than us", because that isn't even satire. God truly does love blue eyed people. Or any people with colored eyes. I have an indian co worker with hazel-green eyes, and sweet fuck, the mog is unreal.
I can somewhat relate to this here: I have an Atlantid pheno with golden-brown hair, yet I inherited my mothers Hazel-Brown eyes, with kind of an amber flair to them. My fathers side all have green or blue eyes, and on my Maternal Grandmothers(Central/North Italian) side, they all have hazel-brown, green, or blue eyes. Clearly, ANF/EEF genetics expressing themselves heavily, alongside the various Alpinid, Mediterranid, etc phenos

Also, my pheno has some Dinaric influence on it, I think: My infraorbital area is weak, which is something I notice is common amongst those types of phenos. @wereq
And that's a pajeet with colored eyes. White caucasions with colored eyes are almost divine beings. Even my own mom was like this despite how much she hates me being racist.
Wait, your parents are aware of your views, somewhat?

I kind of always assumed that for anything deemed "dissident" online: Blackpill/Incel, far right and/or far left "extremism," religious "extremism," etc. was kind of like being "in the game" in the sense you don't talk about it irl to anyone.

Previously in the past, I kind of tried to introduce my parens to the concept of the JQ, and that didn't go so well....fucking Gen-Xers.

They also gave me tons of redpilled/bluepilled advice -more so redpilled from my dad- so yeah, I don't think brining up some scientific-backed blackpills would work.
She told us how she literally prayed to God for my sister to LOSE her blue eyes she was born with becahse she didn't want my other 2 sisters to be jealous of her JFL
Jfl, classic foids.
"my son have bleu eyes mashallah" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine how down bad Italian men must be to end up having to simp for black women. Italians soon will truly be non-white if this keeps up, the memes will become reality

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thedavintagist/video/7189708904744373510

And the fact the guy wasn't some Italiancel with Mussolini stature, but was rather an actual Chadironilite illustrates how fucking over it is for most men in general: He had to settle for the literal worst race of foids in everyway, producing dysgenic offspring who will hate being partially Italian/Med & White in general, this contributing to the destruction of Italy & Europe as a whole.

And yes, I have sometimes noticed that memes do occasionally predict the future.

As I also stated in some of my other threads on here, I feel as if some cosmic entity has latched onto me, and is maximizing my suffering. :society:

We don't really have many MENA where I live: It's mostly Spics & Blacks, with some Curries, few MENA, and very little to almost no Asians(mainly Pinoys)

Granted, my father knows a few due to his work: He once mentioned to me about one Sand guy(I forgot the specific type) whom was married to a Sand foid with very blue eyes- maybe she was mixed?
There are Menas who do have very very blue eyes. No need to be mixed. Though she likely did have more aryan dna, obviously
D286512fd5455d70990029e2de3cd011

That guy wasn't no Chaddam Mogssein, but he was at least decent looking & was moneymaxxed, so I imagine that played a good role in securing her
literally describes my dad. Hes a moneymaxxed dentist and looks 6/10. My mom being super religious is also probably a factor
Granted, my dad said he never actually saw her full face, since they were quite devoted & she covered up fully.
Blue eyed arab women should be covering their eyes too tbh. That alone is a temptation JFL. I remever once seeing an afghan woman with green eyes but she had her face covered. Her green eyes alone made me horny
I can somewhat relate to this here: I have an Atlantid pheno with golden-brown hair, yet I inherited my mothers Hazel-Brown eyes, with kind of an amber flair to them. My fathers side all have green or blue eyes, and on my Maternal Grandmothers(Central/North Italian) side, they all have hazel-brown, green, or blue eyes. Clearly, ANF/EEF genetics expressing themselves heavily, alongside the various Alpinid, Mediterranid, etc phenos

Also, my pheno has some Dinaric influence on it, I think: My infraorbital area is weak, which is something I notice is common amongst those types of phenos. @wereq
Most of my cousins and siblings have brown or hazel eyes. Even my mom and dad have brown eyes while I'm stuck with black. It's so much worse. Oh well, at least I still have my ginger beard
Wait, your parents are aware of your views, somewhat?
Everything I say here I have told my family. I hold nothing back. Not just my parents either, my siblings and cousins too. I discuss looks, women, skin color, racism, like I said, everything I say here I've said irl to my family.

And the funny thing is most of the time they agree with me, even my aunts. Its only my mom who cries and whines about "no, racism is haram"
I kind of always assumed that for anything deemed "dissident" online: Blackpill/Incel, far right and/or far left "extremism," religious "extremism," etc. was kind of like being "in the game" in the sense you don't talk about it irl to anyone.
Well, it's just my family. Not like talk about this with strangers
Previously in the past, I kind of tried to introduce my parens to the concept of the JQ, and that didn't go so well....fucking Gen-Xers.

They also gave me tons of redpilled/bluepilled advice -more so redpilled from my dad- so yeah, I don't think brining up some scientific-backed blackpills would work.
Lol my dad introduced the JQ to me when i was like 4. He literally sat me down and drew up a map of the middle east and explained the history of iraq, turkey, plaestine etc. Its one of my most vivid childhood memories
Jfl, classic foids.
that's the thing that annoys me about my mom calling me racist. She says I'll go to hell, yet I can probably list dozens of examples of my mom being racist herself or glorifying white people if you want me to do it
"my son have bleu eyes mashallah" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No matter how much SJW politicspeople push, the love if whiteness will never disappear. No amount of political correctness will change that.