Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

My brother was in a trance
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin

Destiny gets cucked by an arab

@DarkStarDown italian white nationalist gets mistaken for an arab by Russian Muslims.lmaooooo

Half persian Tyrone. Blacks are usually good looking only when mixed

Too funny
That video is such fucking ragefuel. Disgusting shitskin arab proto-humans are so annoying, they need be wiped out of the middle eastern shipped off to Africa. If the Ottomans had tried a little harder they could have whitened up the middle east more. I garuntee you that blonde iraqi is either of Iranian, circassion, or chechnyan descent. Ain't no fucking way on earth he's a native to fucking SOUTHERN IRAQ

Foids just want black men because of the BBC-appeal since foids are into beastiality & just want what feels good, since they never mentally mature past their teen-years.

Also, I dont buy the whole BS that foid is going on about, that a black man earns less just for the fact he is black.
Sex is sex regardless of how you get it. And besides, you and I both know looks > money

I have heard black women also have the tightest vaginas. Plus we all see how black women also tend to have long slender legs, low body hair and fat asses. So hot tbh

That is true, however, a big difference exists between attaining sex due to your physical appeal & just getting it due to betabuxxing.

Water.
That's the point. Getting sex via physical appeal (BBC as an example) is better than getting it through betabuxxing.

@Nig nog pilled so are you hoping on the ethnic-coping "Italians & Mediterraneans aren't white" train also?

how the fuck did intellau not hijack this one?

Ethnics have no reason to live
I am not denying that race doesn't factor into SMV at all: However, I don't see why so many here seem to think that all because data showed White guys had a slightly higher response rate from foids in comparison to ethnics that every white is a slayer & every ethnic is an incel.