Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

As I said, based & high-IQ. Italian DNA still correlates heavily with the Ancient Roman dna:

Image1

I think I've accidentally seen 10 TikToks in my entire life. I'm proud of dvery country banning that shit.
I'l be careful to leave the thread avoiding the thumbnails. TikTok blackpills seem Hiroshima level of rage fuel to me

Curries can't lose

Last edited:
@lifefuel

This has to be one for the most cucked videos I've ever seen

>getting ass beat by tyrone
>"I got love for you bro"
>"I'll give you money"
>"I was abused as a kid"
>wailing like a baby

This iraqi guy looks like a clone of Mr. Beast. Not only does this once again show that MENAs do have similar facial features to Europeans it also proves the color pill right once again.

Tallfag mocks manlets. Nothing new

Brutal JBB pill. This nigger looks like he crawled out of the fucking jungle, one of the blackest nigs I've ever seen, and yet he has such a cute white GF. It's hilarious that anyone would cope by saying white women are only attracted to white-admixtured African American men, when this is clearly not the case in Europe. They love it dark af there it seems

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1735774421757964601

another pitch black nig with a white woman

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1735770063624384788

Last edited:
Seeing this thread go from a JBW thread to a JBB thread is pretty interesting

Seeing this thread go from a JBW thread to a JBB thread is pretty interesting
I was thinking the same thing.

Let's just say hypothetically this forum made an ethnic-only(non-white) section which has been suggested a few times iirc, then you know who will be targeted next? Blacks; JBB would become the new JBW. They would bring up stuff such as how any black just needs to thugmaxx, locationmaxx to some Liberal Western place to get White whores, run BBC game, etc.

I bet people such as OP would be the first to hop on this.

I was thinking the same thing.

Let's just say hypothetically this forum made an ethnic-only(non-white) section which has been suggested a few times iirc, then you know who will be targeted next? Blacks; JBB would become the new JBW. They would bring up stuff such as how any black just needs to thugmaxx, locationmaxx to some Liberal Western place to get White whores, run BBC game, etc.

I bet people such as OP would be the first to hop on this.
Yep if this site were to become ethnic only ethniccels who want to be victims will just keep getting other races banned until the forum is just curry's.is

Yep if this site were to become ethnic only ethniccels who want to be victims will just keep getting other races banned until the forum is just curry's.is
Along with JBB, they would probably bring up how Hispanics can thugmaxx also, and how the fact many Hispanics have White in them & thus are vaguely White in appearance could pull JBW.

It would just eventually become a Currycel & Ricecel forum, and then they would just go at each other about how Curries can arrange marriagemaxx & Rice can K-Popmaxx or Animemaxx some nerdy becky.

Brutal JBB pill. This nigger looks like he crawled out of the fucking jungle, one of the blackest nigs I've ever seen, and yet he has such a cute white GF. It's hilarious that anyone would cope by saying white women are only attracted to white-admixtured African American men, when this is clearly not the case in Europe. They love it dark af there it seems

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1735774421757964601

another pitch black nig with a white woman

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1735770063624384788

can't be real. No way

If all pajeets looked like this there would be no racism against them

He mogs 99.99% of Curries @wereq

If curries could clone him, it would improve their face 1000x
His facial features still look indian. All this shows is that pajeets would look human if they weren't so brown

B99be8e1 c54e 41f7 adca abb01e964adc

In pajeetistan, its a bigger crime to use a toilet than to rape a woman
Jfl that place is such a shithole and basically how America, Europe, Japan, etc. will be in the next 75-125 years.

Russian women are bleaching Arabia. The funny thing is rice countries could be doing this too if they weren't so abysmally xenophobic

European guy has darker skin than his indian friends. Jfl I've also seen plenty of Europeans who were darker than me

Black girl enjoys being compared to a monkey by her white BF