Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

literally describes my dad. Hes a moneymaxxed dentist and looks 6/10. My mom being super religious is also probably a factor
My dad mogged me so hard when he was younger & even now: He is somewhat successful in his career, played tons of sports when he was younger, and went to tons of metal concerts.
Her green eyes alone made me horny
What ethniceldom does to a mfer.

@wereq
Everything I say here I have told my family. I hold nothing back. Not just my parents either, my siblings and cousins too. I discuss looks, women, skin color, racism, like I said, everything I say here I've said irl to my family.
:giga:

I can't imagine saying most of the stuff I have said here irl; I would have to think of the best way to word it possible.
And the funny thing is most of the time they agree with me, even my aunts. Its only my mom who cries and whines about "no, racism is haram"
Kek jfl- my mom also is a bleeding heart, despite being a "republican" and I think this was another blackpilling moment for me.
Lol my dad introduced the JQ to me when i was like 4.
Based.
He literally sat me down and drew up a map of the middle east and explained the history of iraq, turkey, plaestine etc. Its one of my most vivid childhood memories
I wish I could try & explain how things work to my parents: How they control banks, corporations, lobbying, etc. but my parents will just slip into "Agent Smith" mode the moment I try & explain things to them.
that's the thing that annoys me about my mom calling me racist. She says I'll go to hell, yet I can probably list dozens of examples of my mom being racist herself or glorifying white people if you want me to do it

No matter how much SJW politicspeople push, the love if whiteness will never disappear. No amount of political correctness will change that.
Foids are just hypocrites: You & I know this, but it's clear that their whole existence is pure projection.

Genetics isn't amazing it's a shitty rigged randomized system made by nigger mother nature. Whoever the mother is I hope the universe collects whatever she has. She needs to go through hell to become wise
incorrect

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@.singletonfamily/video/7330292380735753514

Jfl, even AI knows how dysgenic mixed-offspring will be: Those babies reminded me of the "La Creatura" meme.

1645208442598.png

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@themakinfamily/video/7347873440306695454?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

This reminded me of that study about dysgenics, which amounted to concede that foids chase after the attractive dumbass types(which this guy is, I just know because I see tons like him daily & have sadly known a few) & then reproduce with them at a young age, often in higher numbers.

He literally looks like every dumbass ik from HS who now is married & with kids, who will no doubt be massive idiots that will mog the kids born later, and are suffering the consequences of it.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@themakinfamily/video/7347873440306695454?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

This reminded me of that study about dysgenics, which amounted to concede that foids chase after the attractive dumbass types(which this guy is, I just know because I see tons like him daily & have sadly known a few) & then reproduce with them at a young age, often in higher numbers.

He literally looks like every dumbass ik from HS who now is married & with kids, who will no doubt be massive idiots that will mog the kids born later, and are suffering the consequences of it.

Must be great being a dad that young. 3of my cousins were already fathers by the time they were 19. Here I am about to be 27 and I don't even have the job/money to get married

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@bakenvader/video/7321754609653927211?q=looksmax&t=1711854476348

Even Shit-Tok is making fun of .org now jfl: That site always was gay, but now, it's even more of a cesspool of Zoomers, Curries, closeted faggots etc.

Not to mention, the amount of foid-worship there is unreal, as indicated by this tik-tok meme: Ironically, they have became more foid-worshiping & cucked in this regard than Reddit.

White women worship is insane, even see it on here. I see many white women daily who are subhuman af, but looksmax is full of curries so it's to be expected they'd inflate smv of white women
I can't imagine saying most of the stuff I have said here irl; I would have to think of the best way to word it possible.
Are your parents Christians or something? I don't see why the racepill would be hard to explain to white people. It's ethnics who struggle with accepting it

Must be great being a dad that young.
Not in this shit economy our countries -aka an Israeli-Slave State & Curryland Colony- are presently in: Frankly, I take a bit of delight knowing that tons of the insufferable classmates I had in HS that had kids are struggling in this present state of things.
3of my cousins were already fathers by the time they were 19.
I can't stop thinking how brutal my ford-cousins lifemog me, it's brutal.
Here I am about to be 27 and I don't even have the job/money to get married
Brutal, I turn 22 in around a month: Genuinely, it feels weird, I feel as if so much time has passed, yet it's all gone by so fast. I guess this makes sense, since I mean, I really just don't feel like I've done anything.
White women worship is insane, even see it on here. I see many white women daily who are subhuman af, but looksmax is full of curries so it's to be expected they'd inflate smv of white women
I once showed a curry friend I had on Discord a picture of some foid from my HS who I would say was about a 3-3.5, and he said she was around a 6.
Are your parents Christians or something?
Yes, they are, and that's part of the reason for my somewhat strained relation with them.
I don't see why the racepill would be hard to explain to white people. It's ethnics who struggle with accepting it
I'm speaking more about just explaining the basic premise of what I see the blackpill as in general: A lot of this, would eventually lead to me expelling to them my conclusion that since I was only able to be conceived by medical science, my whole existence is unnatural & thus effectively meaningless. Hence, why I have these various issues within my life.

@DarkStarDown

English woman mistakes a turk and fucking PAKI as being white. :feelskek:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@escapefaith/video/7338530480809086250?q=tall%20guys&t=1711856042096

Once again, this highlights to us that any kind of bias or flaw in the dating market will always be portrayed as a woman's issue, which further proves it is impossible to lose in life as a woman: Short girls always seem to have a very strong affinity for guys who tower over them, and this was one of the first blackpilling moments for me in HS, when a short foid(5'2) rejected me & then went on to date some 6'2 guy.

":foidSoy:: All the short girls are taking the tall guys, leave them for us tall girls!" And by some rætarded cucks logic, this somehow amounts to concede that ":soy:: Tall girls will date short guys bro!" Jfl, if short foids want guys who tower over them, and as indicated by this tik-tok, then it is unlikely that tall foids would settle for a guy shorter than them. In fact, I did some lurking on some former HS classmates of mine, and some tall foid(5'11-6'0) I had a crush on who plays volleyball at some college is dating a tall Spic, who judging by the pictures, is at least 3-4 inches taller than her.

And look at some of the fucking comments:
Nobody understands us tall girls

i’m 5’10 and my bf is 6’7

4’11 and 6’1

I’m 5’9 and my bf is 6’5
This foid is my fucking height, yet is dating someone a literal inch shorter than the average NBA player.

So based on my observations here, it seems that there's no shortage of guys to go around for these entitled whores. :feelsjuice:

Gen Alpha is so fucked, Zoomer parents imagine that.

@DarkStarDown

English woman mistakes a turk and fucking PAKI as being white. :feelskek:

View attachment 1110319
Reason as to why Women shouldn't be involved in politics, decision making, any kind pot movement/ideology, or even work/run a business: exhibit #389678343

To be fair, these foids are clearly wearing tons of fakeup, and likely have gone through effort to whiten their skin & make their hair appear more lighter.

10/10 would ascend with that Paki foid though- gigavolcel if wouldn't.

Last edited:
Gen Alpha is so fucked, Zoomer parents imagine that.
due to the fact that this kid was born at the ideal age for their parents to have children, as well as the fact his dad is a mogger in terms of appearance -though as per my previous communication, he is obviously a 95IQ dumbass- I imagine they might be fine in terms of ascending.

Enough jewtok for me, deleted this shit only after 40 minutes

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@escapefaith/video/7338530480809086250?q=tall%20guys&t=1711856042096

Once again, this highlights to us that any kind of bias or flaw in the dating market will always be portrayed as a woman's issue, which further proves it is impossible to lose in life as a woman: Short girls always seem to have a very strong affinity for guys who tower over them, and this was one of the first blackpilling moments for me in HS, when a short foid(5'2) rejected me & then went on to date some 6'2 guy.

":foidSoy:: All the short girls are taking the tall guys, leave them for us tall girls!" And by some rætarded cucks logic, this somehow amounts to concede that ":soy:: Tall girls will date short guys bro!" Jfl, if short foids want guys who tower over them, and as indicated by this tik-tok, then it is unlikely that tall foids would settle for a guy shorter than them. In fact, I did some lurking on some former HS classmates of mine, and some tall foid(5'11-6'0) I had a crush on who plays volleyball at some college is dating a tall Spic, who judging by the pictures, is at least 3-4 inches taller than her.

And look at some of the fucking comments:

This foid is my fucking height, yet is dating someone a literal inch shorter than the average NBA player.

So based on my observations here, it seems that there's no shortage of guys to go around for these entitled whores. :feelsjuice:

Men are more discriminated on their height than Blacks are on their skin color. Being a manlet kinda makes you sympathize with niggers ngl

This reminds me of this one whore instructor at work I had who was 6'1 and constantly bragged about all her bfs being taller than her. Most brutal part was how most of the men their were manlets, so she was essentially letting us know we had no chance with her

Last edited:
Reason as to why Women shouldn't be involved in politics, decision making, any kind pot movement/ideology, or even work/run a business: exhibit #389678343

To be fair, these foids are clearly wearing tons of fakeup, and likely have gone through effort to whiten their skin & make their hair appear more lighter.

10/10 would ascend with that Paki foid though- gigavolcel if wouldn't.
Probably right about the fake up, but even I have had people on Twitter think I'm brit despite my curly hair and thick eyebrows being a pretty obvious sand trait.

And many pakis do have straight hair FYI

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@losttribe/video/7224235932831042859?q=tall%20guys&t=1711856042096

Pure ragefuel: If you are below average height, even just somewhat, you are seen as a literal joke towards women, nothing more.

I had to endure teasing/mocking from foids in HS concerning my height, and was called "short" many times which was enough to send any confidence I had left to the darkest corners of the Universe, never to be seen again.

This is so humiliating. Poor bastard. This man would genuinely be better off being canon fodder in a way. I genuinely think men like this were evolutionary designed to be meat shields for the tribe

And jfl you were mocked for your height even though you were 5'9? That's insane. Thats normal height ffs

Men are more discriminated on their height than Blacks are on their skin color.
non-NT men are far more discriminated against in comparison to blacks also; blacks being discriminated against in America is a myth.
Being a manlet kinda makes you sympathize with niggers nfl
kek nah- from my experiences, they have been some of the most shortphobic people.
This reminds me of this one whore instructor at work I had who was 6'1 and constantly bragged about all her bfs being taller than her. Most brutal part was how most of the men their were manlets, so she was essentially letting us know we had no chance with her
Fucking bitch.
Probably right about the fake up, but even I have had people on Twitter think I'm brit despite my curly hair and thick eyebrows being a pretty obvious sand trait.
Not to mention, you said your hair & eyes are black: Whites can have brown hair & eyes(myself) but cannot have pure jet-black hair or t50 eyes.
This is so humiliating. Poor bastard. This man would genuinely be better off being canon fodder in a way. I genuinely think men like this were evolutionary designed to be meat shields for the tribe
Nah; It would make more sense for more men to be taller & have better frames if that were the case.

But yeah, that is awful for that guy & I genuinely wonder how he keeps on going: Obviously, foids have disrespected him worse, yet he was able to just somehow kind of brush this off? I imagine he's had many mental breakdowns upon returning home after stuff like this happened, I would know.
And jfl you were mocked for your height even though you were 5'9? That's insane. Thats normal height ffs
Thing is, foids are much more critical over any kind of physical flaws as opposed to guys: That, combined with being non-NT -which foids despise- and also being sub-5 means that anything which can be ridiculed will be taken advantage of.

I've had my height measured at the doctor, and by myself, so I know that I am 5'9, but foids would sometimes think I was 5'7-5'8: I saw this happen with other guys as well, even tall ones. Another blackpilling moment ig.

Not really tiktok but still blackpill. I'm watching this YT vid of a youtube you committed murder

At 1:14:18, it mentions how this 6'3 autistic psychopath white guy was asked out in 11th grade by a girl who had never talked to him.

This is how it is even for mentally ill chads with autism. They still get asked out. If you bother to watch the first 10 or 15 minutes of the video, you can see how he's a bigger sperg than most of us, yet jis height and JBW still had girls interested in him

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8n6whWqOX6I&list=WL&index=13&pp=gAQBiAQB

It's always so funny when I see a normie white guy with a hideous ethnic whore. Look at this poor blonde fuck and his fat gorilla wife

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@johnanthonylifestyle/video/7304327897224088878?q=short%20girls%20want%20tall%20guys&t=1713906064535

This is a big reason why I fucking hate Femlets: Here they are, literally fucking dwarves, and then they have the audacity to demand a guy who's a minimum of 6'0.

She said the minimum standard, which would equate to settling down for a betabuxx, is 5'8-5'9(my height).

Honestly, at this point any guy below 6'0 is manlet more or less: You have to have a mogger face if short to make-up for it, and if not the best you can get is a betabuxx status.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@isw_tv/video/7241359775014063406?q=short%20girls%20want%20tall%20guys&t=1713906472249

This highlights foids nature more: She claims that being around a shorter guy makes her feel more "bigger" and/or "chubby" which amounts to concede that she views her physique as something which anoints her a place in the foid hierarchy(aka, how close she can get to Chad & Tyrone). It reminds me of what @based_meme wrote in that thread about Normies & NPCs; everything simply revolves around fulfilling their ego which amounts to them manipulating any variables they can to attain a better standing in the hierarchy.

I've always hate these types of faggots: Exact same haircut, style, personalities, behavior, and the same "content" they all claim is so "hilarious:

Now imagine if a sub-5 autist tried that, they would get fucking chased-out & maybe have the cops called for "muh harassment"

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@livyy_.16/video/7351207212867423530

This is what my looksmatches life must look like, whilst I rot on here with you guys, at least it's comfy ig & we can commiserate on some stuff.

This reflects what life looks like for the avERage, and even below-average to ugly, foid in Shitmerica: Pampering from birth, constant social acceptance, more leverage & leeway when engaging in rule breaking behaviors, and the constant ability to chase r-selective, degenerative, and ego-fulfilling behaviors such as this.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@johnanthonylifestyle/video/7304327897224088878?q=short%20girls%20want%20tall%20guys&t=1713906064535

This is a big reason why I fucking hate Femlets: Here they are, literally fucking dwarves, and then they have the audacity to demand a guy who's a minimum of 6'0.

She said the minimum standard, which would equate to settling down for a betabuxx, is 5'8-5'9(my height).

Honestly, at this point any guy below 6'0 is manlet more or less: You have to have a mogger face if short to make-up for it, and if not the best you can get is a betabuxx status.

4'11 whores need to be wiped off the planet. These bitches would need a 6'6 man for her sons not to end up subhuman manlets

4'11 whores need to be wiped off the planet. These bitches would need a 6'6 man for her sons not to end up subhuman manlets
Yup, they literally ruined my family's gene-pool: I had some male ancestors on both sides who were all 6'0+, some were even 6'2+ iirc.

However, they bred with femlets, which ofc fucked up our gene-pool & is why most males in my family are within the 5'8-5'11 range.

I really fucking despise femlets.

Both these foids actually kind of resemble these foid cousins I made a thread on, and kind of behave like them in a way.

Like I said, the universe loves to torture me & feed on my suffERing.
u from cucked canada??

Black muslim we wuzzing as arabs. Are they not embarassed?

Study confirms that all humans innately see blacker faces as less trusting or friendly as whiter faces. Holy fuck the racepill is too brutal

@DarkStarDown another white whore yapping on and on about how she will gleefully end the bloodline of white men if they dont do as she wants. She talks about how women dating out of their culture and/or sleeping around like whores was restrained by men in the past to prevent men from dying virgins. What she fails to understand is that men live/fight/work for 2 things. Tribe and money. If they dont have that they will never rebel. It's videos exactly like this that make me so sure that whites will never rebel. If this is thr mentality of thr average white whore, you're just doomed

Black muslim we wuzzing as arabs. Are they not embarassed?

View attachment 1146194
Just show them the genetic studies on the Pharaoh's of Egypt & they will sperg out.
Study confirms that all humans innately see blacker faces as less trusting or friendly as whiter faces. Holy fuck the racepill is too brutal

View attachment 1153271
Humans also recognize faces of their own race better & feel more comfortable when around them.
@DarkStarDown another white whore yapping on and on about how she will gleefully end the bloodline of white men if they dont do as she wants. She talks about how women dating out of their culture and/or sleeping around like whores was restrained by men in the past to prevent men from dying virgins. What she fails to understand is that men live/fight/work for 2 things. Tribe and money. If they dont have that they will never rebel. It's videos exactly like this that make me so sure that whites will never rebel. If this is thr mentality of thr average white whore, you're just doomed

I might make a thread discussing what she said, because truly it was another blackpilling moment: In a way, I think it reveals that foids are "aware" of the blackpill in a sense, though they would never confess to it outright & will resort to stuff such as this, which is effectively "saying the quiet part out loud"

This is exactly why White Nationalism cannot function with foids within it- they will subvert, attention whore, and just derail the whole thing: Believe me, I would know, it happened on every server, group, channel, etc. I was a user on.

And want to know some sick, twisted, tragic irony here? That foid is more or less my looksmatch. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Just show them the genetic studies on the Pharaoh's of Egypt & they will sperg out.

Humans also recognize faces of their own race better & feel more comfortable when around them.
yep
I might make a thread discussing what she said, because truly it was another blackpilling moment: In a way, I think it reveals that foids are "aware" of the blackpill in a sense, though they would never confess to it outright & will resort to stuff such as this, which is effectively "saying the quiet part out loud"
They are aware, they just dont give a fuck, because women dont have loyalty to their men, they have loyalty to their children at best, and since many white women aren't having kids these days, this essentially severes any loyalty they would have to whites as a whole
This is exactly why White Nationalism cannot function with foids within it- they will subvert, attention whore, and just derail the whole thing: Believe me, I would know, it happened on every server, group, channel, etc. I was a user on.
Give me some examples please :feelskek: I basically became aware of this when I saw the absolute state of lauren southern, she literally racemixed FFS. I'm pretty sure there are other prominent white women grifters in the white nationalist movement like her, but she's the main one I am aware of since she interacted a lot with muslim youtubers.
And want to know some sick, twisted, tragic irony here? That foid is more or less my looksmatch. :feelsrope:
She' below me tbh