Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "tik tok" is ultimate black pill. Giving up. My final post

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
I have spent countless hours online looking into black pill and looks based information over the last probably 5 to 7 years, after I realized that my appearance was actually the problem for my lack of female attention and success around the time I had the misfortune of discovering the poisonous Jewish app tinder designed for excellerating the destabilization of the white dating market.

Although tinder has utterly crippled my self worth by telling me that I'm not good enough for my own race and that most men arnt seen as good enough it was another app that was the final nail in the coffin for me giving up.
Swiping my whole country and thousands from other countries and getting nothing, then trying it again and actually getting matches but bad ones made me feel even worse than before. Im a white guy but seemed to be a magnet for trannies, only being able to match with whites if they were well over 30 despite me only being 24 when I first signed up to the app, or realizing that white females will only match with you if they're blubberely disadvantaged (fat/obese) or trannies. Otherwise I would only match with other races but I don't want to be some kind of race trophy and I strongly don't believe in mixing. I see it as a biological failure if you can't get someone of your own race, who you were made for..
Anyway this tinder experience over several years killed my self esteem and assured me that all females act the same basically and have the same preferences and strategies. This cut deep.

Real life I was always invisible in bars and public places, with the exception of scowls and laughs mostly at traffic lights with the odd strange look.

I met a girl who was friendly towards me recently during lockdown. I couldnt believe it. I found her attractive and she was actually interested in speaking to me. I felt like it was just so.. well unexpected. We were in lockdown in the same building area for about 3 weeks then she moved out, we had got close before then. It took a couple weeks but I managed to hang out with her again for a little while one night and she even rang me up a couple days after and we had an ok conversation.
I then tried to arrange catching up on a sunny day but instead of more positivity like I expected, I got called toxic for apparently caring, she was so angry and nasty to be. Basically made out that I was weird and almost like a danger or something for apparently asking questions and giving a shit about her. Then she proceeded to speak my words I said back at me like a child would, in a mocking tone.
This female came from a drug criminal scumfuck background had a violent cheating abusive ex who trashed her car and belongings and then treats the one guy who wants to help her like garbage and pushed him away after what seemed to be a developing friendship. Called me a names and claimed she didn't even know me all cause I wanted to hangout after wed been making progress.
One bitch I finally get close to fucks me over. Now I feel even more lonely, still celibate and feel even worse about females and their retarded logic.

Watching this video here made me really realize what I always thought about. They don't want a decent guy. They'd rather have some cracked out abusive drug pusher whose tall than a guy who would treat them well and try help them. I'm done trying.

Obviously I'm too old to want to use that stupid tik tok app. But I watch alot of YouTube and this made me realize it's worse than I thought. These females aren't just abyssal people. They're actually proud of it. If any guys want to still try they'd be better off going to a country that hasn't been poisoned like the western ones have.

How's this for a black pill. Absolutely disgusting creatures.

View: https://youtu.be/hQXzLAemO4U

Anyway this will be my last post here that I plan.
I'm giving up wasting my mind up thinking about getting a decent female. I'm done wageslaving quitting my job in December, going to travel the country. Then buy a new Harley and travel overseas. Study my art to try and work from home to do tattooing like I was before. My autoimmune disease might screw me over but I plan on doing all I can in life to get enjoyment where I can. Travel sightseeing and food, games etc, driving.. learning stuff. I have to dump the dream of a partner. But I will chase every but of hobby related happyness I can until my body fucks out. Which is better than sleeping all day. I'm not only done with thinking about females. I'm done with being societies bitch. I'm not going to wage slave and the only work I want to do I plan on doing from home with no shit boss to disrespect me.

I know with how things are in society especially in western countries most of you will have slim chance of finding someone, and even harder to find someone good as even the guys who can get dates complain about not being able to find quality people, but I hope you can at least find some peace in life. Carrying my hate and frustration around for years took it's toll on my mental health something shocking.

I'm going to stay away from Instagram, fagbook YouTube. Image search.. every thing that is a reminder of the female form. I want to only seek the good in life that doesn't involve people.

I think I'm officially convinced that even if I could get a female, they are such horrible people that it wouldn't even be really worth it besides getting to experience a bang. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them as people after seeing how they are.

See you all later

-RDS

poo GIF

See you tomorrow fella.

I can't watch the whole video. Too blackpilled for me.

And trust me this is not just USA. Women are all the same around the world. It's universal

not ur ur final post now was it :feelsUgh:
Read the fucking thing you think I'd say this shit for no reason.. it's a I'm done with everything and I'm leaving kind of thing. There's really nothing left to do

Read the fucking thing you think I'd say this shit for no reason.. it's a I'm done with everything and I'm leaving kind of thing. There's really nothing left to do
Cope. See you here tomorrow. Also, GRAYCEL. Idgaf:blackpill::feelsokman:.

And trust me this is not just USA. Women are all the same around the world. It's universal
yes the U.K. has reached sewaerage level zoomers turned the notch up on self obssession narcissism and im always right behaviour angle to 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

bbbbbbbbut with absolutely nothing to back up the behaviour no skill, no talent, nothing is required, especially by women who has all the above behaviour just by existing then you again times this by 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 again if it is a slim even average 6/10 becky

I will explain to you what happened. Girls like that often have attachment issues. When you are building up connection it goes ok for them, but then when you are suddenly coming too close they see your intention and their attachment issues play up, which are often traumatic memories, which makes them see you completely negatively and create distance. Creating a connection with someone is more difficult than society makes you believe. Girls like to go for chads because they don't reciprocate, and they hold off a connection, which makes it easier for girls. A lot of girls are scared of connection and get emotionally into trouble when trying to establish a bond.

We need to shame cucks and whores more like the guy in the video. No sane man will want a serious relationship with an old cc rider if he knows he'll be thought of as a cuck by most people.

this video is brutal

Can’t escape the blackpill, it’s like permanent curse u will live with and u will experience more humiliation in other countries

Nature is a brutal rolling stone that crushes everything in it's way.

Cope. See you here tomorrow. Also, GRAYCEL. Idgaf:blackpill::feelsokman:.
Guy I will track you down and blow your fucking brains out in front of your family
Can’t escape the blackpill, it’s like permanent curse u will live with and u will experience more humiliation in other countries
Like fuck. My country is the worst

I want to go back to the times tik tok was just a song and corona was just a beer. -not me

tiktok is lookism at its peak,hot prettyboys post a footage and get tens of thousands likes

I like to watch exhibitionist JBs with their hypnotic glowy youthful skin performing online their aimless automatic egotist reiterated humdrum demeanor flowing by the random contextless rhythmic music for their simp full moronic auditorium.

Last edited:
Holy shit, this is absolutely BRUTAL.
I just cannot understand how any sane person can allow this slutty behavior, even applaud it.
Over hundred thousand likes? Is this the world we live in today?
I don't want any part of it!

TikTok is filled with vain, conceited women like S.R.B. Example:

I think I'm officially convinced that even if I could get a female, they are such horrible people that it wouldn't even be really worth it besides getting to experience a bang. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them as people after seeing how they are.
Major cope,women are cool people when they dont act bitchy
now are they good people thats another thing

I have spent countless hours online looking into black pill and looks based information over the last probably 5 to 7 years, after I realized that my appearance was actually the problem for my lack of female attention and success around the time I had the misfortune of discovering the poisonous Jewish app tinder designed for excellerating the destabilization of the white dating market.

Although tinder has utterly crippled my self worth by telling me that I'm not good enough for my own race and that most men arnt seen as good enough it was another app that was the final nail in the coffin for me giving up.
Swiping my whole country and thousands from other countries and getting nothing, then trying it again and actually getting matches but bad ones made me feel even worse than before. Im a white guy but seemed to be a magnet for trannies, only being able to match with whites if they were well over 30 despite me only being 24 when I first signed up to the app, or realizing that white females will only match with you if they're blubberely disadvantaged (fat/obese) or trannies. Otherwise I would only match with other races but I don't want to be some kind of race trophy and I strongly don't believe in mixing. I see it as a biological failure if you can't get someone of your own race, who you were made for..
Anyway this tinder experience over several years killed my self esteem and assured me that all females act the same basically and have the same preferences and strategies. This cut deep.

Real life I was always invisible in bars and public places, with the exception of scowls and laughs mostly at traffic lights with the odd strange look.

I met a girl who was friendly towards me recently during lockdown. I couldnt believe it. I found her attractive and she was actually interested in speaking to me. I felt like it was just so.. well unexpected. We were in lockdown in the same building area for about 3 weeks then she moved out, we had got close before then. It took a couple weeks but I managed to hang out with her again for a little while one night and she even rang me up a couple days after and we had an ok conversation.
I then tried to arrange catching up on a sunny day but instead of more positivity like I expected, I got called toxic for apparently caring, she was so angry and nasty to be. Basically made out that I was weird and almost like a danger or something for apparently asking questions and giving a shit about her. Then she proceeded to speak my words I said back at me like a child would, in a mocking tone.
This female came from a drug criminal scumfuck background had a violent cheating abusive ex who trashed her car and belongings and then treats the one guy who wants to help her like garbage and pushed him away after what seemed to be a developing friendship. Called me a names and claimed she didn't even know me all cause I wanted to hangout after wed been making progress.
One bitch I finally get close to fucks me over. Now I feel even more lonely, still celibate and feel even worse about females and their retarded logic.

Watching this video here made me really realize what I always thought about. They don't want a decent guy. They'd rather have some cracked out abusive drug pusher whose tall than a guy who would treat them well and try help them. I'm done trying.

Obviously I'm too old to want to use that stupid tik tok app. But I watch alot of YouTube and this made me realize it's worse than I thought. These females aren't just abyssal people. They're actually proud of it. If any guys want to still try they'd be better off going to a country that hasn't been poisoned like the western ones have.

How's this for a black pill. Absolutely disgusting creatures.

View: https://youtu.be/hQXzLAemO4U

Anyway this will be my last post here that I plan.
I'm giving up wasting my mind up thinking about getting a decent female. I'm done wageslaving quitting my job in December, going to travel the country. Then buy a new Harley and travel overseas. Study my art to try and work from home to do tattooing like I was before. My autoimmune disease might screw me over but I plan on doing all I can in life to get enjoyment where I can. Travel sightseeing and food, games etc, driving.. learning stuff. I have to dump the dream of a partner. But I will chase every but of hobby related happyness I can until my body fucks out. Which is better than sleeping all day. I'm not only done with thinking about females. I'm done with being societies bitch. I'm not going to wage slave and the only work I want to do I plan on doing from home with no shit boss to disrespect me.

I know with how things are in society especially in western countries most of you will have slim chance of finding someone, and even harder to find someone good as even the guys who can get dates complain about not being able to find quality people, but I hope you can at least find some peace in life. Carrying my hate and frustration around for years took it's toll on my mental health something shocking.

I'm going to stay away from Instagram, fagbook YouTube. Image search.. every thing that is a reminder of the female form. I want to only seek the good in life that doesn't involve people.

See you all later

-RDS

Sorry to hear this, hope you didn't end up harming yourself. Remember, there is a reason we all feel this way, it's not our fault. If anything, take it out on others before yourself dude.

I really feel this.
Holy shit, this is absolutely BRUTAL.
I just cannot understand how any sane person can allow this slutty behavior, even applaud it.
Over hundred thousand likes? Is this the world we live in today?
I don't want any part of it!
Over

"tik tok" is ultimate black pill. Giving up. My final post​

Posts73

Dont watch tik tok.

I got called toxic for apparently caring, she was so angry and nasty to be. Basically made out that I was weird and almost like a danger or something for apparently asking questions and giving a shit about her. Then she proceeded to speak my words I said back at me like a child would, in a mocking tone.

She was shit-testing you and you failed. You were supposed to put her in her place and mock her back in a clever way. When she knew that you were a needy doormat, she lost interest. Thats how modern foids operate. They are legit sociopaths and only respond to like-minded behavior. I've been in your place many times in my 20s when I was the nice guy/needy beta. You are better off finding a mental disabled girl or a sheltered (Mormon) girl.

Nice guys should never date a girl with a criminal/drug abuse background who dated bad boys. :dab:

Modern girls shit-test ALL men whether you are dating or just causal conversation. Learn and be aware of the shit-test. If you are a diagnosed autist, then its beyond over.

My final post​

Joined Mar 22, 2021

my appearance was actually the problem for my lack of female attention and success
no shit
the poisonous Jewish app tinder designed for excellerating the destabilization of the white dating market.
The biggest jewish poison in this regard is viewing the possible inter-gender relations as a "trading" hence the retarded degenerate redpill term "market". Redpill is a jewish degeneracy and it promotes fornication, always remember that. And mass fornication destroys every society. You can't have a strong, relatively healthy society with mass fornication and degeneracy in it taking place. Redpill is anti-marriage (i.e. a strong healthy inter-gender relationship without fornication) and thus is anti-family too. And as we know well, the familly is in the core of every society. That's why the jews try everything they can to destroy it with their agenda and degenerate propaganda.

Who cares Mr 73 posts grey, no ones gonna read all that.

Might be a good thing that even guys who look like him are seeing women for how they truly are.

I watched this entire video. god that was harsh

These GrAYs man, they keep getting GrAYer everyday:feelshaha:
It makes no sense man. How you gonna mock someone's name color when you're also a gray2021cel :feelswhat: