Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL threads used to stick around for like a mouth awaiting submission jfl

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
how do i know this, well i have a weird habit of rewriting threads for an extensive amount of time, i reedit a lot, erase this, redo that but 90 percent of them are left unposted unironically because i change my mind every two seconds; which it doesn't make sense when you think about it, this is an incel forum why the double take :feelstastyman:

anyhow this one time i was composing a thread and it lasted like almost a month in the ID i assumed the editing time limit must be 30 days starting from creation date,
but less than a week i've started a new thread, felt tired then went to sleep, today when i logged back after 3 maybe 4 days and checked; the content was gone jfl

so yeah luckily i had backup; imagine if i had to go through all them docs again, my folders are as messy and toxic as me :feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back