Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thoughts: Will Braincels be banned without Whale Gaining?

Thoughts?

• It’s Over

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • It’ll be fine

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
I wonder what will happen now as they have a huge followers base. (must be well over 40K by now)

Inb4 reddit is for fags yes i agree but i’m curious as to what might happen now

also JFL at the cunt stepping down and virtue signaling till the last minute and getting married after two months of dating someone :feelskek:

Last edited:
Reddit incels are bluepilled faggots.

It's already quarantined so it's only a matter of time.

Braincels sucks. If there are actually any true incels left there, they should come here and cease to post there. IIRC a female runs that subreddit.

Braincels sucks. If there are actually any true incels left there, they should come here and cease to post there. IIRC a female runs that subreddit.
she stepped down today. not sure if her being there was the only reason Braincels wasn’t banned

Hopefully not. I love the humor of the guys there and all the funny memes. It would be a pity if Braincels gets banned.

she stepped down today. not sure if her being there was the only reason Braincels wasn’t banned
Who's replacing it?

there is no female mod. the board is a containment board to stop incels spreading their message but i guess these guys have had their fun, so they tell "board_gaming" aka some reddit numale to step down, so they can delete the sub.

Who's replacing it?
not sure tbh
there is no female mod. the board is a containment board to stop incels spreading their message but i guess these guys have had their fun, so they tell "board_gaming" aka some reddit numale to step down, so they can delete the sub.
wow i’ve thought about this a lot, maybe it wasnt even a girl.. hmm

getting married after two months of dating someone :feelskek:
2 months?? The guy must be a total chad or rich as fuck, someone got a picture of her? I'm curious to see how she looks

2 months?? The guy must be a total chad or rich as fuck, someone got a picture of her? I'm curious to see how she looks
It's easy for women to get married to betas; i mean if they can jump on the opportunity to get money they'll do it.

she said she was ugly but was probably lying, then said she married some asian (probably chang jfl) i’ve heard rumors of someone having her pic but don’t know who. she was also a self proclaimed “femcel” jfl shows how bullshit femcels are
howd she get banned?
she stepped down cuz she’s getting married

I can hear the boats arriving already.
Redditgees

JFL at using an incel forum that has a self-identified female moderator.

Seriously, I get that Reddit has more people and all, but how much of a masochist do you have to be as an incel if you insist on staying there? That place is not for us, boyos.

JFL at using an incel forum that has a self-identified female moderator.

Seriously, I get that Reddit has more people and all, but how much of a masochist do you have to be as an incel if you insist on staying there? That place is not for us, boyos.
agreed bro i just to rage so hard when i used to use it, filled w white knights too, it was like being a cuck, i switched over and it’s nirvana here we can actually be at peace

I am gonna miss them if they do get banned. At least they never fall for the yellow pill crap.

It's over for redditcels

Image macros and memes spread easier on a more visual medium like Cucckit. CuckTears also say a lot of stupid shit that's fun to laugh at.