Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on my username?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I saw a thread a couple of months back on Sewers saying you shouldn't use some generic incel name with -cel so I didn't.

I picked Zer0/∞ because it signifies the black pill and the life I have experienced growing up as ethnic and poor.
0 divided by even infinity ends up equalling 0, expressing how futile life circumstances are to change in a clean, mathematical way.

@SocialzERo thoughts? I think you may like things like this reading some of your cope posts.

I saw a thread a couple of months back on Sewers saying you shouldn't use some generic incel name with -cel so I didn't.

I picked Zer0/∞ because it signifies the black pill and the life I have experienced growing up as ethnic and poor.
0 divided by even infinity ends up equalling 0, expressing how futile life circumstances are to change in a clean, mathematical way.

@SocialzERo thoughts? I think you may like things like this reading some of your cope posts.
That's pretty philosophical for a username, I am in awe.

Neat i just made up complete nonsense

Neat i just made up complete nonsense
"0 divided by even infinity ends up equalling 0, expressing how futile life circumstances are to change in a clean, mathematical way.".
If I wanted to make up nonsense, it would take more than a single sentence.

Very pretty.

Why is the last 8 asleep?

Mogs me
my name is just random letters

It's interesting

my keyboard doesn't have the infinity key

It's good cause abstract but usernames with special letters aren't catchy and ppl would rather remember you if you have a nickname like @knajjd @BummerDrummer or @FullTimeLoser
What do you think about my username?

I knew you are truecel from your username tbh. I vaguely felt the absolute autism and nerddom which are truecel traits.

I knew you are truecel from your username tbh. I vaguely felt the absolute autism and nerddom which are truecel traits.
:feelsrope:So this is how people think of me at school: a weird, short, currycel.
Is autism related to schizophrenia? My mother is one and no one talks about mental illnesses in
Bangladesh: they think that spirits called Jinn control people:feelstastyman:.

:feelsrope:So this is how people think of me at school: a weird, short, currycel.
Is autism related to schizophrenia? My mother is one and no one talks about mental illnesses in
Bangladesh: they think that spirits called Jinn control people:feelstastyman:.
Ragefuel when I hear that mentally ill foids get to breed.

Ragefuel when I hear that mentally ill foids get to breed.
She wasn't always like this: topics like this are mostly forbidden to speak about, so my father was led to believe he had a modest Islamic 20 y/o wife.
@Sportbro
Sigma Trait: exert dominance on a two old gRaYcel and pay no attention
:feelskek:

Last edited:
It's cool, I came up with mine in like 10 seconds

0 divided by even infinity ends up equalling 0
Infinity is not a number, it is a concept. You can not use it in a mathematical equation like π or e.

Infinity is not a number, it is a concept. You can not use it in a mathematical equation like π or e.
yeah, its not mathematically correct to say that, but i understand he is referring to limits anyway.

Because suppose we have some functions f(x) and g(x), and their limits as x approaches infinity are 0 and infinity respectively.

then the limit as x goes to infinity of the function h(x):=f/g is clearly 0.
because 0*0=0

its not a proof at all, but i get what he’s saying

Very nice the numerator describes your chances and the denominator your challenges - very creative

Thats high IQ as fuck mogger name

Youre an idiot. You mean zero MULTIPLIED by even infinity ends up equaling 0.

Its true that zero divided by infinity also equals zero, but you wouldnt say 0 divided infinity EVEN equals 0. Any number divided by any number will always yield a number lower that itself. If you really wanted to prove the point that being born with shit genetics leads to a shit life no matter what, you would have multiplied 0 by infinity, as in "i was born with shit genetics but even if i had a billion dollars and was a tv star my life would still be shit"

Zer0x∞ would be more apt imo. Dividing doesn't make sense, but zero multiplied by infinity means that if you've been a dealt a bad set of cards with women, any amount of efforts or anything will always result in 0 regardless