Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thoughts on my ottomans victoria 2 game?

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

I’m the soft green on the map, but the red outline is really my country as Greece and Romania (and all of the arabian penninsula) are my puppets and Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine the stan's etc. are sphered client states. I also have all the scandinavian countries except for denmark in my sphere.

I was #4 great power, but had the second largest population in the game. All the 4 top great powers (USA, UK, Germany and me) were all super close to eachother rank wise, with the other great powers thousands of points behind.

Idk did pretty good from your start where you don't even control egypt and you are dead on arrival like a worse russia :fuk: altho i had really good RNG

Last edited:
game is rigged

View attachment 476008
I’m the soft green on the map, but the red outline is really my country as Greece and Romania (and all of the arabian penninsula) are my puppets and Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine the stan's etc. are sphered client states. I also have all the scandinavian countries except for denmark in my sphere.

I was #4 great power, but had the second largest population in the game. All the 4 top great powers (USA, UK, Germany and me) were all super close to eachother rank wise, with the other great powers thousands of points behind.

Idk did pretty good from your start where you don't even control egypt and you are dead on arrival like a worse russia :fuk: altho i had really good RNG
nice bro, time to annex austria and russia

View attachment 476008

do you play with the hpm mod or is this vanilla?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back