Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on having a waifu?

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I´m not a huge anime fan tbh, but i´ve seen some posts on r/waifuism and they seem to have very wholesome relationships with their animated characters. Maybe i need to start watching anime but idk, i´m into feeling in love with non-human subjects (androids) for the purpose of breaking the anthropological basis of love so mayyybe it would serve as a nice transition.

Due to not liking anime that much i might use Hatsue (from Yukio Mishima´s book The Sound of Waves) as a starting point. She´s a wholesome virginal japonese 18 years old girl, but i´m scared due to the relationship that she already had with the protagonist of the story, Shinji. Perhaps i should construct a story in which Shinji tragically dies so i´ll be her second husband :feelsthink:

If any of you guys are good at painting or making animations? I´m very bad at it :feelsseriously:

idk i downloaded an app called "dream girlfriend" and then i uninstalled it out of shame. maybe waifus aren't my thing lmao

idk i downloaded an app called "dream girlfriend" and then i uninstalled it out of shame. maybe waifus aren't my thing lmao
Hey I used to have the same avi once ( I think )

what about betty boop or holli would :feelsmage:

but i´m scared due to the relationship that she already had with the protagonist of the story, Shinji. Perhaps i should construct a story in which Shinji tragically dies so i´ll be her second husband :feelsthink:
I like how canonically there's a timeline in which my waifu doesn't have a bf/husband. I don't have to deal with this thought, then.

If you want a top tier waifu anime, I would recommend future Diary
DUDE FUCKING DELETE THIS. STOP PASSING AROUND MY WAIFU TO THESE NORMALFAG PLEBS :lasereyes:

DUDE FUCKING DELETE THIS. STOP PASSING AROUND MY WAIFU TO THESE NORMALFAG PLEBS :lasereyes:

I just did a google search of future diary, it seems fairly mainstream, what are you talking aabout
I like how canonically there's a timeline in which my waifu doesn't have a bf/husband. I don't have to deal with this thought, then.

Lucky man

I think you need a certain mental predisposition to be content with an imaginary visual form as a significant other. I saw some examples of such surrogate "relationships", but im not sure how mentally healthy they are long term.

Oh well... some of it indeed seems wholesome and if the cope works, it works :feelscomfy:

@IncelCatechumen you can use some of the ai waifu generating sites for a rough visual outline, then commision an artist to make a refined version of your own unique waifu. :feelzez:

Last edited:
aand lola bunny ?

I dislike her personality
I think you need a certain mental predisposition to be content with an imaginary visual form as a significant other. I saw some examples of such surrogate "relationships", but im not sure how mentally healthy they are long term.

Oh well... some of it indeed seems wholesome and if the cope works, it works :feelscomfy:

It serves as a palliative for suffering, hopefully i´ll work out.

@IncelCatechumen you can use some of the ai waifu generating sites for a rough visual outline, then commision an artist to make a refined version of your own unique waifu. :feelzez:

I´ll read the book again and pay attention to the description of her character so i could match it with the AI, there are movies as well, maybe is should take the actress as my model.

I have no laifu without my waifu

Why is she acting like a retard
See, this is "what I'm talking about"
Come at me boyo :feelsBox:

See, this is "what I'm talking about"

lmao, that´s why i don´t like anime´s for autistic simpletons, the only way i could watch that is while being high and i don´t consume drugs.

lmao, that´s why i don´t like anime´s for autistic simpletons, the only way i could watch that is while being high and i don´t consume drugs.

not even the drooling retardedly cute anime gorl can soothe this bitter inkwel :horror:

Last edited:
Well I have no clue why you want a waifu then because that literally describes 99% of weebshit and Mirai Nikki is definitely one of them. You'll drop it within the first few minutes

Last edited:
Well I have no clue why you want a waifu then because that literally describes 95% of weebshit and Mirai Nikki is definitely one of them. You'll drop it after the first few minutes
That´s why i mentioned my literary waifu. Aspie girls that are into anime act like that and they tend to be extremely cringe.

the beta (sigma in disguise) uprising is being hold back by the tranquilizing effects anime gorls have on inkwels

the beta (sigma in disguise) uprising is being hold back by the tranquilizing effects anime gorls have on inkwels

Maybe, but i´m not a revolutionary. I´ll rather be sedated for life in a magic world.

it's cope

but that's all we incels have

i have developed connections with female characters in video games, yes i know it's not real but it is really the only time we will get a female showing any interest in us.

we can live the dream

Describe them. Were they like loud or annoying or?
She was talking with an anime voice and doing anime shit with her hands like putting them on her cheeks

it's cope

but that's all we incels have

i have developed connections with female characters in video games, yes i know it's not real but it is really the only time we will get a female showing any interest in us.

we can live the dream
Of course, I also develop feelings for fictional female video game characters.
It's Beta incel's salvation