Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on arranged-marriage for currycels?

Currycel4Life

Currycel4Life

Recruit
★★★
I've been thinking about this as an option more and more considering the luck my father had with it.

My father is a low IQ, short, bald, manlet with a plethora of mental illnesses. He is the absolute ultimate incel. Growing up with him, he was abusive towards all of us and especially abusive towards my mother.

Despite all this, he still got a beautiful supportive wife due to the arranged-marriage out.

I'm beginning to consider this more and more. Under western standards I am undateable. I'm a skinny, bald ethnicel. My income is average, social skills average and my looks are indeed below average.

If I can accquire a qt indian grill from overseas, should I?

What are your thoughts fellow incels?

Arranged marriage is how every marriage should be

if you can get arranged marriages that is very lucky.

I like how people in the west view arranged marriage as some terrible thing where the female is being unfairly abused by being forced into a terrible fate. But they don't consider the male at all because nobody gives a shit about men.

Also, if the guy was a chad the girl would be happy to be in an arranged marriage. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Arranged marriage is how every marriage should be
This.
Observing human behavior, particularly female behavior is the best argument there is for arranged marriage.

Arranged marriage is high IQ society behavior. Muh choice, muh sexual freedom = garbage that leads to societal decay.