Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Arranged marriage is now impossible. My dad told me to castrate myself as a joke whilst laughing

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I was speaking to my dad telling him I want to get married. He also had an arranged marriage done for him.
He reminded me of how high rent prices are , how high the cost of bills are especially in the uk. I tried to tell him there’s benefits and maybe I could get help. I can also work and I’m ready so why not?
He then tells me about his friends 17 year old daughter. A rich doctor from Saudi Arabia had already contacted the father and asked to marry the 17 year old daughter. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
This mf has his own house a high paying job and has already gone through years of education and work. These are the fuckers I’m competing with at 21 yo and honestly since I was 17 .

why do I even try there’s never hope. I never see a shred of light at the end of the tunnel. It’s hopeless

Enjoy the ride buddy

If my dad said that to me he'd be the one castrated.

Lol, fucks parents who compared their son to another successful guy.

If my dad said that to me he'd be the one castrated.

Courts to chemically castrated a abusive father.

Or just publicly executed them, something like that.

Images 15

I have a more brutal story about similar but different

Your Dad fucking sucks.

Sandnigger problems

I was speaking to my dad telling him I want to get married. He also had an arranged marriage done for him.
He reminded me of how high rent prices are , how high the cost of bills are especially in the uk. I tried to tell him there’s benefits and maybe I could get help. I can also work and I’m ready so why not?
He then tells me about his friends 17 year old daughter. A rich doctor from Saudi Arabia had already contacted the father and asked to marry the 17 year old daughter. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
This mf has his own house a high paying job and has already gone through years of education and work. These are the fuckers I’m competing with at 21 yo and honestly since I was 17 .

why do I even try there’s never hope. I never see a shred of light at the end of the tunnel. It’s hopeless
should have grapes that stupid cunt!

Did the dad say yes?

[Trucel Trait] my mom went to see a guy with her relatives. For the daughter of a relative. They went and saw the guy. After seeing him parents of my relative said that they didn't found the guy attractive enough for their daughter. After seeing that my mom came home she was worried and she dead serious said to my face and my family that who would marry my son(me) with sadness. Yk it's over when your mom says that.
Mind me I don't have good writing skills.
To all the people who say just arrangemarriagemax. You need to at least have good money and average looks for that. Both of which I don't have.
@gymcellragefuel