Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could strict parenting contribute to inceldom?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I myself have a strict parent I unfortunately live with because I have nowhere else to go and to add a cherry on top my only incel (more like volcel) friend left to Los Angeles for Job Corps so if I get kicked out I am really fucked, I lived with my step father since 2012 so I was little and he has been strict af on me since he came in my life, now I am 20 and I am numb mentally (except for bad emotions), I learned to be a good liar, pretty cliche to say this too but I learned to listen for his exact truck and I always learn to be quiet whenever he is around. I might even get yelled at and gaslit for ordering my e bike today and I overheard him saying "He is going to start paying rent" NIGGA I BOUGHT A E BIKE SO I CAN SAVE MONEY!!

I believe my strict step father contributed to my inceldom along with my autism and my ugly face. What are your thoughts?

i will never forgive my parents

i will never forgive my parents
To be fair most incels on here have it way worse than me, their own parents hate them for no reason when they try their best to be positive models for them yet their parents still hate them and hell its so bad even their own mothers call them ugly.

Job corpse is good bro. You should do that. If you can stand dealing with all the real niggers... Free college if you do good!

But to answer you question...

Yes.

I know a excel that was raised hardcore Jesus and only got laid in his 40's. With a single mom that was insane and obese! Lol.

He was so used to being alone that he kicked her out of his house - he betabuxxed that fat momma, free room and board. - probably because once she got secure in his house her fat pussy dried up. So he booted her.

"Let's be frens...."

She went on a killing spree and killed her mom and kid and set the house on fire lol.

It was dudes only sex. He thinks hrs a online preacher on TicToc now lol.

It definitely harms your social skills, but it is still ultimately looks and height that determine inceldom.

It definitely harms your social skills, but it is still ultimately looks and height that determine inceldom.
By this it would cause mentalceldom which is me

I am a mentalcel, ogrecel and a manletcel